Dr. Jeff Winchester

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeff Winchester

Going in for weekly appointments is always fast and easy. Lots of extras like the workout classes and healthy living advice.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Very pleased with my treatment and all the helpful advise from Dr. Jeff and his very helpful staff.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I am pleased to say how much healthier I feel after beginning care with Dr. Jeff. I especially enjoy his classes and overall approach to my health. I'm very happy.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I can confidently say that this review of Dr. Winchester is well overdue as I first received care from him over 20 years ago. His dedication to his patients has not wavered over this time and his experience easily makes him the top chiropractor in Waterloo. Needless to say 20+ years later I highly recommend him. Hats off to Linda in the office as well.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

All the staff is extremely friendly and caring. They are very supportive in getting you into a better place in your life in many different aspects other than just your back. They have been great at answering my questions and giving me lots of information on living healthier. My health physically and mentally has gotten into a way better place since I started going to see Dr.Jeff. Would highly recommend them to others.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I have had many chiropractors treat me throughout the years and none with as much care and compassion as Dr Jeff. Dr Jeff and his staff genuinely care about their patients and take the time to listen and really do everything they can to help improve the overall level of health on their clients. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Great office! Dr. Winchester and staff are knowledgeable, they are also always running on time and family oriented. They do a lot of extras for their patients such as workout classes, yoga and other free workshops/recipe nights throughout the year. Highly recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Jeff and his staff care about his patients and treat you like family. They are great at answering all of my questions regarding health concerns and host a variety of free health events. I highly recommend his office and their approach to health!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I have been coming to see Dr. Jeff for the past year and have seen some great results! My back pain is virtually gone and I can sleep through the night. Dr. Jeff and staff are friendly and it shows that they care about the or patients. They encourage you to eat healthy, exercise and have various free talks on health I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

This was the first chiropracter ive ever been to before. He is knowledgeable but on my third visit he was rude and disrespectville. He seemed very upset tjat i didnt bring in my husband for a payment consultation and was angry and talked to me with anger and disrespect. I will not return and dont recommend him .

Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Jeff Winchester's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Thank you for choosing to seek chiropractic and health wellness care information from Bridgeport Family Chiropractic. We are a wellness office. Our focus is to teach you how to eat well, stay active and maintain proper spinal biomechanics. Abnormal spinal health will deteriorate your body from the inside-out. This is not controversial, yet chiropractic is the only health care profession doing anything about it for the public interest.

• University of Waterloo (Grad. 1986)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1991)

• Chiropractic adjustment