Ratings for Dr. Deborah T. Kirk

Dr. Kirk has been my doctor for years. She has helped and is continually helping me through some serious health issues. She does her best to keep me healthy!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr Kirk is a wonderful physician. She is compassionate and always willing to go the extra step. At times appt can be hard to get but if you are patient the staff works hard fit you in. You may not get the exact appt you wanted and you may have to see her associate but you will get an appt. I like to see Dr Kirk herself but when I'm sick, it's OK. I figure if I went to a walk in center, I wouldn't see Dr Kirk there either. I have been in the waiting room and the staff is always professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

They never have apts.When you call for a sick apt they don't have an apt for a week! They try to send you to a walk in clinic. They has happened least 5 times in 2 years. The other comments about getting apts are so true!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. Kirk has been extremelly helpful in diagnosing some pretty serious problems I've had for years that other doctors blew off. She ordered test after test for me until the problem was found. Most other doctors I have been to just wrote me a RX and sent me on my way. She always sits down and actually listens to me. I'm glad I found her.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

I find getting an appointment at this office is based on if the Doctor wants to see you or not. I called in for an appointment and they told me one was available for that day. They than asked me what I was coming in for, and I told them anxiety, and than I was told in that case I could not be seen for several weeks. A couple of months later my usband called for an appointment for ear pain. They first told him something was available for that day and put him on hold. Then they came back and said they would call him back when they had an appointment available. If he had severe pain he could go to the medical aid center, which costs us 50 dollars copay. We have since left the office.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Excellent,caring and compassionate physician. She has done everything humanly possible with some very complicated diseases and if she can't, she will send you to a specialist that can help.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

not responsive to patients complaints

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Deborah T. Kirk's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2000)

HealthPartners