Ratings for Dr. Ayman Khalil

I’ve been seeing Dr. Khalil for approximately 12 years. I can’t say about his bedside manner. He is always polite, approachable and caring. Having medical issues and seeking help is stressful yet Dr. Khalil’s manner makes the experience as pleasant as possible. The efficiency and cleanliness of the office also helps. I feel so fortunate to be a patient of his.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr. Khalil for approximately nine years. I can’t say enough about his bedside manner. Without exception (and I have seen him frequently over the years), he is always polite, approachable and caring. Having medical issues and seeking help is stressful yet Dr. Khalil’s manner makes the experience as pleasant as possible. The efficiency and cleanliness of the office also helps. I feel so fortunate to be a patient of his.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

The best GTA doctors . I have left 2 family doctors and lucky to find Dr. Ayman Khalil 10 years ago. Knowledgeable, professional , takes his time to explain ( draws pictures!!!) diagnose and though before coming to final diagnoses or prescribing medication needed. 98% of doctors just prescribe prescribe without referring you to specialist to get to the bottom of problem unlike Dr. Khalil. Truly blessed to have him as my family doctor !!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

It is the best GTA doctor. Takes his time to explain the potential problem, consequences of medication or treatment . Refers only when necessary. Professional and caring unlike some other family doctors I escaped that just prescribe medications for no reason and without referral to specialists. I’m blessed to have Dr. Ayman Khalil as my family doctor. Referred few of my friends throughout the years as he is truly one of the best and caring ones !

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Absolutely the BEST doctor in the GTA. Extremely knowledgeable, uncompromisingly ethical, truly always puts the patient first; will go through all the necessary diagnostics until concluding the diagnosis; professional....can't thank him enough for all of his care for all of my family. His office is also functioning very well, with a very competent and professional receptionist. Just so grateful to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

It is because of dr. Khalil and his thoroughness that I got the right diagnosis and am treating my disease.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr Khalil is excellent with both of my kids and always finds time to help me understand the diagnoses and illness.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

A doctor that always take time to explain patient each body part functions and posible issue. Very knowledgeable. Empathetic with his patients.Very kind. He always refers to best specialists. Best family doctor I could ever have, me and my family as well.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I'm always satisfied with the doctor Khalil. He is so good doctor and ask for details to make his conclusion.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Excellent doctor! I feel comfortable telling him about any issues that I have and he truly does care. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016