Ratings for Dr. Ayman Khalil

Dr Khalil is excellent with both of my kids and always finds time to help me understand the diagnoses and illness.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

A doctor that always take time to explain patient each body part functions and posible issue. Very knowledgeable. Empathetic with his patients.Very kind. He always refers to best specialists. Best family doctor I could ever have, me and my family as well.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I'm always satisfied with the doctor Khalil. He is so good doctor and ask for details to make his conclusion.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Excellent doctor! I feel comfortable telling him about any issues that I have and he truly does care. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I met doctor Khalil in a walk-in clinic 11 years ago and I followed him when he opened his practice. He is the best doctor anyone can wish for. Extremely knowledgeable, always ready to help, takes extra time to explain things and makes an extra effort every time I see him. I love love love my doctor and will never leave him. I have recently moved to another part of the city but I will definitely travel as far as it takes just to keep him as my family doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Very good doctor, takes time to explain what the problem might be, draws pictures to explain the problem. Highly recommend. Staff is very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I have a feeling that I' m rushed out of the office every time I see Dr. Khalil. I don't think he pays the attention needed- it feels like you go in a factory not doctor's office.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

The best doctor ! Always has time to listen and takes good care of his patients.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I seriously respect a doctor who will tell me straight out certain medications I was hoping to take (recommended by another doctor) have cancer risks. There are so many doctors who wouldn't bother warning you about major risks. To the person who wasn't happy with Dr. K taking a month off, Dr. K always informs patients way ahead of time so that you can make plans to visit the doctor when he's available.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Experienced, knowledgeable and very polite Doctor, every time me or my family visits him, service is top notch, recommend to everyone! Staff is very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015