Ratings for Dr. William De Haas

Dr. De Haas performed my breast reconstruction after my mastectomy. He is a skilled and caring surgeon and I am incredibly happy with the results.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

He is excellent. Hands down the very best!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

I had a prophylactic double mastectomy and breast reconstruction done and Dr Dehaas is an incredible surgeon. He was able to do skin and nipple sparing reconstruction and I am thrilled with the results. He and his assistant Patricia take the time to walk you through all facets of this complicated surgery. They are such kind, caring, and compassionate people. Dr Dehaas is an absolute perfectionist and I am so happy I was able to have him do my reconstruction. The best of the best!!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

I met with Dr. de Haas because an acquaintance had used him for TT and BL and she looked fantastic afterwards and healed quickly. His many years of experience (he is also a reconstructive surgeon) is impressive and reassuring – look up his bio on his website. I looked him up in the physician registry and it says he has been a doctor since 1984 and he had no actions on his file. He has a quiet and serious demeanor, but once you meet with him a few times you’ll see he is caring and does have a gentle sense of humour too. Most importantly, he seems meticulous and knowledgeable. He is so experienced himself that sometimes I think he assumed I knew what he was talking about when I didn’t so sometimes I had to later clarify a few points. I wish he had larger before and after photos in a binder or on a computer screen as he only had them on his camera when I was there and no one offered to show me photos until I asked. I couldn’t remember what he had shown me so eventually I shared a photo I found online with him to ensure we were on the same page as to what I wanted. But he obviously has an eye for this, so don’t be overly concerned if he seems too quick to tell you what he recommends. It’s not because he doesn’t care but because he’s just experienced. Of course, speak your mind and tell him what you want. He will let you know if it’s possible. You will need to spend some time in the waiting room but that is because he is with another patient answering all her questions thoroughly. Remember that his assistant Patricia is also there to answer less crucial questions so use her as a resource and don’t waste your time with him on menial questions. Sooo, my results... (BA and full TT) I’m happy to say Dr. de Haas has transformed my body and it looks BETTER than it did before my pregnancies (a few remaining stretch marks aside). I don’t think there is such a thing as “perfection” when you get a TT but so far it looks better than I imagined. I will finally be rocking a bikini again this summer. The surgical facility was fine (not as fancy as you might think for the price) but you really don’t spend much time awake there. They called me several times to check on me afterwards and refunded a part of my fees as my surgery went quicker than planned. I am still recovering, but overall SO pleased with my results. I would do this again in a hear beat and choose the same Dr. The scar line is more fine than I had thought thanks to his skillful work, and the BA is just the right size. I was back to work (desk job) two weeks later, though be warned you will be in mild pain for much longer. The first few days are very difficult so have lots of help. And I would also recommend you get in the best shape of your life beforehand. This will not only improve your results but also your recovery. I would definitely recommend you meet with Dr. de Haas if considering these procedures!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I would recommend Dr. de Haas. His assistant Patricia was amazing. Very caring, punctual, as well as passionate about his work.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. De Haas is the best of the best! I'm forever grateful to him for coming through when other surgeons said there was nothing they could do. I have nothing but praise for this man. His surgical skills are outstanding and he truly CARES about his work, which is a rarity these days. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Fantastic Doctor...caring...listens....provides risks and positives to a procedure. Nice staff.. friendly, and understands concerns.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr William De Hass and staff are excellent, I have done my first surgery, and they have treated me excellent.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I could not be any happier with Dr. William de Haas and his assistant, Patricia. After a terrible hiking accident Dr. de Haas saved my forearm and two of my fingers when I thought for sure they would have to be amputated. The care I received afterwards from both Dr. de Haas and Patricia has been phenomenal!! They are both very personable, kind and friendly people who helped put myself and my loved ones at ease. A calm nature and kind man. I cannot possibly thank him enough!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I'm very pleased with my breast reconstruction surgery. Patricia, Dr. de Haas' assistant, is a gem as well. The surgeon who did my mastectomies recommended Dr. de Haas and now I know why.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016