You may also like

Rate Dr. William De Haas

Dr. William De Haas's Ratings

Had my first meeting with Dr De Haas all I can say is wow! I have met w several PS in Calgary and without a doubt he is the most knowledgeable and professional one out there!!! I am so so confident with my decision to book my surgery with him! Can't wait. It's a long wait but will so be worth it!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

Dr. de Haas is an amazing plastic surgeon. I had a Bi-Lateral breast reduction and I could not be happier than I am now. He made them proportionate to my figure. I would highly recommend Dr. de Haas to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

Dr. de Haas is meticulous. His work is artistry. I had a TT in Jan. and a breast lift with augmentation last week. My breasts were saggy and very uneven for years and now they are very youthful looking and perfectly symmetrical. Dr. deHaas will take the time to answer all your questions and put you at ease. I already have several friends who are booking to see him for breasts or tummies. He is confident but not egocentric. I trust him implicitly and highly recommend him if you are looking for the best results, a knowledgable surgeon and a doctor easy manner who communicates well.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2798908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr De Hass does a great job and makes sure he is satisfied with his work. He makes you feel very comfortable with sensitive topics.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2791279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. De Haas is absolutely AMAZING!! Since my first consultation for a breast augmentation I was positive that I trusted him 110%. I would never go to another plastic surgeon. He is so incredibly kind and funny. He has always made me feel so comfortable and I look forward to my check ups and future surgery. I can't express enough how great he is - definitely the best plastic surgeon in Calgary. I promise you will not regret going to him, he is the best of the best!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2680774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr de haas' for a few cosmetic procedures (breast augmentation etc.) and each one of them turned out absolutely perfect! His bedside manner and communication skills are excellent. He was able to realistically explain each procedure and the expected outcome. I received very natural and size appropriate results! I believe the patient who wrote reviews stating his bedside manner was poor is talking about the wrong surgeon. Dr de Haas is fantastic and I would recommend him to all patients wanting excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2615666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I had my breast augmentation done 2 weeks ago by Dr. de Haas and I could not be happier! He was extremely thorough from my consultation all the way up to my recovery. I went with his recommendation on size and it looks amazing. Naturally I was a little smaller than an A cup and now I'm about a medium C. I definitely recommend Dr. de Haas to anyone who is consider having a breast augmentation done.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2582595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Not personally at all. Big ego.
Surgery went alright, but absolutely no bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2529576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I had a tummy tuck done on Aug 27/13...my only regret is I didn't do it years ago. I hate to brag (not really), but I look fabulous!!! I chose Dr DeHass because of his excellent reputation and he doesn't disappointed. His gentle demeanor is comforting and assuring. Patricia is terrific, as is the rest of the staff.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1299700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

I was the unfortunately recipient of extremely poor (botched) liposuction from Dr. De Haas. He over did some areas and didn't touch other areas making those areas look even bigger in comparison after the surgery. The final result was horribly uneven and unbalanced with very large indentations. When I went for my six month checkup he denied that any of the indentations or irregularities were from his procedure. That was unacceptable since he HAD caused them. They were NOT there prior to the surgery. I had to go to another surgeon to have all the mistakes fixed and areas evened out. I went to three different surgeons to see who could fix it and they all agreed that the initial surgery done by Dr. De Haas was extremely poor. Based on my experience I can not recommend Dr. De Haas for any procedure. He does not stand by his work and will not admit to making any errors. Not all the mistakes he made could be fixed but I look much better than after the initial surgery.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][1299699].votes_count ]]