You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William De Haas

I could not be any happier with Dr. William de Haas and his assistant, Patricia. After a terrible hiking accident Dr. de Haas saved my forearm and two of my fingers when I thought for sure they would have to be amputated. The care I received afterwards from both Dr. de Haas and Patricia has been phenomenal!! They are both very personable, kind and friendly people who helped put myself and my loved ones at ease. A calm nature and kind man. I cannot possibly thank him enough!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I'm very pleased with my breast reconstruction surgery. Patricia, Dr. de Haas' assistant, is a gem as well. The surgeon who did my mastectomies recommended Dr. de Haas and now I know why.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I am almost 6 months post op for a TT and couldn't be happier with my result. My family doctor saw me today and couldn't believe how great my scar looked. It's still a bit red but it's a very thin straight line that should be almost unnoticeable after a year. Also my belly button looks very natural which tells you how skillful Dr De Haas is as a plastic surgeon. I had my surgery on a friday right before a long weekend holiday which meant the clinic would be closed for 3 days after so Dr De Haas gave me his personal cell number and told me to call him if I had any concerns (and I did!) He is very open and honest and does not sugar coat the risks but you feel at ease in his hands because he is so experienced. He also has a dry sense of humour that I enjoyed, he said I was going to feel like I got hit by a truck after I wake up (and I did) and gave me a hard time for watching youtube videos of TT the night before my surgery. If you're considering a TT, it's major surgery, talk to your family doctor and consult several plastic surgeons before you make your decision. That's the advise Dr De Haas gave me and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I am 4 weeks post surgery and all I have to say is AMAZING!! I couldn't be happier with the results of my tummy tuck and breast lift. I waited a long time to get this surgery done mostly out of fear (I don't even like getting my teeth cleaned). Dr.DeHass and his staff made me feel totally at ease and it is the best decision that I have ever made. I can't thank him enough for how amazing he has made me feel. now when I look in the mirror I see how far I have come since my (weight loss) journey began over 4.5yrs ago. before the surgery I would look in the mirror and saw yucky lose skin and it would blind me to what I accomplished. now I look in the mirror and see how far I have come. I can't wait to go to hip hop and back to the gym and see what it feels like to be active without all that extra skin flopping around. i would totally recommend going to Dr.DeHass for your plastic surgery needs. THANK YOU

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Had my first meeting with Dr De Haas all I can say is wow! I have met w several PS in Calgary and without a doubt he is the most knowledgeable and professional one out there!!! I am so so confident with my decision to book my surgery with him! Can't wait. It's a long wait but will so be worth it!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. de Haas is an amazing plastic surgeon. I had a Bi-Lateral breast reduction and I could not be happier than I am now. He made them proportionate to my figure. I would highly recommend Dr. de Haas to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. de Haas is meticulous. His work is artistry. I had a TT in Jan. and a breast lift with augmentation last week. My breasts were saggy and very uneven for years and now they are very youthful looking and perfectly symmetrical. Dr. deHaas will take the time to answer all your questions and put you at ease. I already have several friends who are booking to see him for breasts or tummies. He is confident but not egocentric. I trust him implicitly and highly recommend him if you are looking for the best results, a knowledgable surgeon and a doctor easy manner who communicates well.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. De Haas is absolutely AMAZING!! Since my first consultation for a breast augmentation I was positive that I trusted him 110%. I would never go to another plastic surgeon. He is so incredibly kind and funny. He has always made me feel so comfortable and I look forward to my check ups and future surgery. I can't express enough how great he is - definitely the best plastic surgeon in Calgary. I promise you will not regret going to him, he is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. William De Haas's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not be any happier with Dr. William de Haas and his assistant, Patricia. After a terrible hiking accident Dr. de Haas saved my forearm and two of my fi..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm very pleased with my breast reconstruction surgery. Patricia, Dr. de Haas' assistant, is a gem as well. The surgeon who did my mastectomies recommended Dr..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am almost 6 months post op for a TT and couldn't be happier with my result. My family doctor saw me today and couldn't believe how great my scar looked. It..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 4 weeks post surgery and all I have to say is AMAZING!! I couldn't be happier with the results of my tummy tuck and breast lift. I waited a long time to ge..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " There's only one word to describe Dr Dr Hass and his assistant Patricia and that is AWESOME!!!!!!"

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my first meeting with Dr De Haas all I can say is wow! I have met w several PS in Calgary and without a doubt he is the most knowledgeable and professional..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. de Haas is an amazing plastic surgeon. I had a Bi-Lateral breast reduction and I could not be happier than I am now. He made them proportionate to my figu..."

August 12, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2M 3M3". Address has been updated from "None" to "2004 14 St NW". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14035713150".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. " Dr. de Haas is meticulous. His work is artistry. I had a TT in Jan. and a breast lift with augmentation last week. My breasts were saggy and very uneven for..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr De Hass does a great job and makes sure he is satisfied with his work. He makes you feel very comfortable with sensitive topics."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. De Haas is absolutely AMAZING!! Since my first consultation for a breast augmentation I was positive that I trusted him 110%. I would never go to another pl..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr de haas' for a few cosmetic procedures (breast augmentation etc.) and each one of them turned out absolutely perfect! His bedside ma..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation done 2 weeks ago by Dr. de Haas and I could not be happier! He was extremely thorough from my consultation all the way up to my rec..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Not personally at all. Big ego. Surgery went alright, but absolutely no bedside manner."

September 9, 2014