Ratings for Dr. Beth Lennox

Like other patients l have been with her for 10 years would never leave. Very funny person knows her stuff well.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I am so glad that I found this office. Dr. Lennox and her staff are very wonderful people. The atmosphere is very welcoming. Everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable. Dr. Lennox explained in detail my situation and now I understand how the eye works. The ladies at the desk were very polite and just awesome! This is one patient they are going to be seeing from here on end. Thank you all. Best Optometrist's office I've ever had the pleasure to be in.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

I have been seeing Dr.Lennox for years. I stayed with her when she moved her practice to Cambridge and drive almost an hour to see her. Would not go anywhere else. She is fantastic and even called me at home to see how I was doing after my eye surgery!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

I have known Dr. Lennox for years and would never see anyone else. I would highly recommend her to anyone. In my opinion, she is the absolute best there is

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

I have been going to her for years. She is extremely knowledgable, efficient and friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Everyone I have sent to her has had a great experience. The staff are also very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Awesome! Always makes time for you. Very helpful and kind. The staff is amazing!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Dr Lennox is very professional and approachable. My husband and I have been patients of hers for years and have always enjoyed her friendly, up-beat personality. She is very knowledgeable and even takes the time (when she has it) to help patients choose their next set of frames. I would definitely recommend her and her office!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007