Ratings for Dr. William R. Crumpton

Absolutely excellent staff as well as the Doctors and their assistants. I have had no problems at all with appts., scheduling, or obtaining test results. Have had all my prescriptions that are refillable called in with the utmost efficency. We love Dr. C., and the staff.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Doctor & his NP are wonderful. I have been with him for years. I have referred about 20 friends & family. However, for about 2 years now their staff has messed up referrals, authorizations, calling back with results not only for me but for several of my friends & family. Totally embarrasing. Ive made excises long enough. I get it that staff is just underpaid flunkies, but this is not only my life but many of my friends lives that they have consistently screwed up paperwork. In this day & age of systemization, if follow up or paperwork is not done right, you are screwed & at the mercy of the staff no matter how great the doctor is. I love you Dr. Crumpton, but get some better staff.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

My whole family (parents, siblings, spouse) has used Dr. Crumpton's services for 20+ yrs. I have never met a more compassionate & caring doctor (and I work w/doctors for a living). If you are looking for a great family doctor, Dr. Crumpton is the one.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

He has been our family doctor since he started his practice in Tustin. We feel very fortunate to have such a wonderful doctor. He is truly concerned each time we have a problem and does everything he can to help us. He has kept us healthy for many years now. He always greets us with a friendly smile and hello. We love him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

I found Dr Crumpton 9 years ago and have used him since!! He was the only dooctor who would listen to me when I said something was wrong, ran test till he found what the issue was instead of throwing his arms in the air like other doctors did!! He takes time to listen to you and doesn't rush at all to get to his next appointment! His staff is great and they always run on time.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. William R. Crumpton's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1973)

• BCBS Illinois