Ratings for Dr. Gary Decrona

When I first went to Dr. DeCrona, I had Tricare and they do not have an HMO in the area that can refer patients out to MD's, so I had to pay for my visits; I now have Medicare so I pay nothing. I have been going to see Dr. DeCrona for over 15 years. Having been a Navy Officer's wife, I traveled quite a bit so I visited new doctors in eight states. Dr. DeCrona is, by far, the most caring, professional, committed and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. There is very little he isn't familiar with in the medical arena. Doctors who care for individuals from prenatal till the end of life are, sadly, getting scarce. Dr. D. always has given me all the time I needed to answer questions and get feedback. He is an avid reader of medical journals and seems to always have the latest information on any problem I have presented with. I feel truly blessed to have someone like him to see me through the aging process. He is certainly not paid anywhere near what he's worth.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Excellent caring Doctor. Christy, I know so many patients did not like at all but she is no longer there so I came back! Yipeeeeeee!!!! He does talk but he cares and there are very few doctors left like him! Enjoy it while you can!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Outstanding, caring doctor, very helpful. A great listener. I highly recommend Dr DeCrona,

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

chrysty was incredably rude and difficult to deal with, had to find a different dr.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Gary (and it is Gary, not Dr. DeCrona) is an interesting guy. Very informal and likes to talk a lot about all kinds of things so you may find yourself thinking he's taking too much time with you, which these days is quite unusual. He really cares about the welfare of his patients and is very knowledgable and not into the whole doctor-as-expert thing. Kind of a dying breed as a solo practitioner. His receptionist, Christy, however, can make you feel that you are bothering her when you call. And it can be hard because as a solo practitioner, it can be hard to get in.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Gary Decrona's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Ukiah, CA