Ratings for Dr. Victor Chapnik

This doctor is looking for a malpractice suit. He prescribes antibiotics without adequate reasoning. This is contributing to the antibiotic resistance that will eventually be a significant problem facing society! He simple asked the patient if they had a fever. Patient stated they did not and then he goes ahead with prescribing an antibiotic! WHAT WAS YOUR REASONING FOR THAT!? To begin the patient just stated they did not have a fever, you did not check if they actually had a fever which is a tell tale sign of infection... Also, the patient went in with pain that has persist for more than 2 weeks now... there are no signs of infection... even though you did not actually check... and you jump to the conclusion that they have an infection and need antibiotics.... sad... very sad how this doctor is still able to practice... Not even a swab was taken for C&S to make sure the antibiotic would be effective.... I think you need to go back to med school.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. Chapnik has been our family doctor since he opened up in Aurora and I have nothing but good things to say about his practise, he is very knowledgeable as well as caring. Very busy doctor which tells you how good he really is. I cannot thank him and his staff enough for all that they do for our family!!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

He is truly the best family doctor !! My children won't see anyone else! So carrying and patient!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Great doctor. Reasonable waiting times. So hard to find a good doctor, glad that I have one. Really have enjoyed his services over the years.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

He's a busy doctor. I have found him to be kind and personable.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I have a lot of experience with doctors and I can honestly say Dr Chapnik is one of the bad ones. I'm glad many of his patients have done alright and are happy with his care. If you are looking for a doctor, take note of all the highly negative comments and reviews on Dr Chapnik, as these are serious cases which were not handled well under his care. You do not want this to happen to you if you are seriously I'll or have the potential to become so. Perhaps he's a good doctor if your not so sick? I will never take a chance with this doctor ever again, I deserve better. I'm guessing you do too.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Chapnik almost since the year he started practicing medicine. He is very thorough, professional, and a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

He has been my Dr. since he opened practice in Aurora. I find it hard to believe some of these negatives comments since I have seen him by appt or a walk in he is a very busy man but always been knowledge and no matter what the health issue I have had he is a good doctor and diagnosing problems or referring when need be. I trust him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

He has been my family doctor for years now, about 7. He is very knowledgeable and always seems to be well organized and on top of things. Great family doctor, patient with the kids and always polite and takes time to discuss and make sure you understand what he is saying and relating to you.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Our family and extended family have had many diverse ailments over 5 to 10 years and Dr victor as we call him has been attentive and always available to deal with our complaints. He is very smart and knows when to refer serious problems to a specialist as he did for my sister who has an ongoing disease. As a family doctor I would highly recommend him for all ages patients children and adults.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015