Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Schacter

I had been suffering with post concussive symptoms for over a year and a half. The headache clinic at the children's said that I could not do chiro. I had been living with severe migraines, headache pain, dizziness, as well as other symptoms and after 1 appointment with him, I don't have any headaches and my dizziness went away. Thanks to Dr. Schacter, I'll be able to live my life again. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who may be/ is in the same situation as I was. I was in utter shock when I realized such a change 1 appointment made.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Schacter for 30+ years ... he is an amazing doctor with such great bed side manner ... I wouldn't let anyone else adjust me.. ever! :)

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey Schacter is the chiropractor I have been searching for. After 20 years of chronic pain and injury recovery, I've had many treatment from a variety of chiros that were good, but he is fantastic. I'm moving in ways I haven't been able to in years, my appetite is back, my chronic headache and body aches are gone. He is gentle but strong. His treatments are on point. A++

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Jeffery Schacter and his entire team are amazing. Jeff is very professional in his approach. He takes time to explain why he is doing what he is doing, discusses progress, and listens to client feedback. The high marks people give Jeff on RateMDs.com are fully deserved! I Highly Recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Jeff saved my life. After having my first child, my rib popped out of place and I couldn't take a deep breath without being in agony. Jeff was able to help me out and I have never looked back. He is the best in town. He is also hilarious and genuinely kind.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Jeff is an amazing Doctor- I have played sports all my life and have abused my back neck and spine. I have always had constant pain and thought it was normal and nothing that needed to seek medical attention. After getting hit in soccer, the next day I could not move my neck and was in serious pain I haven't experienced. My co-worker recommended Jeff and I have been hesitate in the past but thought the pain couldn't get any worse so might as well try. I called and got in right away- super friendly staff. He had a consult with me and from my pain he thought I was just terrified. After he adjusted me and the first two weeks of coming back, I never thought it was possible to get my posture back and didn't have to live with chronic pain. He is very friendly and makes a point to create personal connections. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Jeff has changed my life for the better. I spent years thinking my chronic back pain was due to a crooked spine and was just something I'd have to live with. After seeing Jeff only once, I walked away feeling a million times better than I had in years. He was able to figure out that my joints were simply locked up on one side and that in fact my pain had nothing to do with a crooked spine. I can't thank him enough for how much he has improved my quality of life. I highly recommend Dr. Schacter!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Jeff is the man. Not only does he help me regularly, but a year or so ago he got me out of a real bind. My back went out on a Friday. When I say out I mean OUT. I couldn't move... couldn't walk, couldn't stand. It was excruciating to go to the bathroom. My wife got me to see Jeff on a Saturday and he adjusted me that day and we agreed to two times the next day. Here is the rub. I am a camera operator and was supposed two go to Disneyland on Tuesday with Dreams Take Flight... a fantastic charity. I was ready to cancel the trip, but Jeff thought he could get me moving by then. He did. Two adjustments Sunday, and two Monday. By Tuesday morning I could fly, and operate my camera. I captured amazing footage of the kids experiencing Disney... all over an 18 hour day mind you! My back held up, and over the next couple weeks Jeff helped me get back to normal. I see him for maintanence now and play hockey, golf and operate my camera with no problems. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey Schacter is the best Chiropractor I have ever seen, He is one of the most knowledgeable Chiropractors I have been to, and has helped me achieve a better quality of life since starting treatment with him. For years I suffered from an injury due to a car accident, this injury had caused nothing but grief and all the chiropractors I had seen prior to him were never able to truly help me. My quality of life started to suffer, and being only 24 I became very tired of this. During my first visit he offered me more relief than any therapist previous to him. I highly recommend Dr. Jefferey Schacter to anyone seeking chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

He gets the five star ratings for a reason! Never wanted to see a chiro for the longest time because i thought they could make problems worse. Turns out i was wrong and im glad i was wrong. I finally feel the way i should feel becuse of Dr. Schacter!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey Schacter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jeffrey Schacter has had a successful chiropractic practice since 1987. He bases his success on individual patient care. Whether he is treating a child, business person, athlete or the elderly, he takes pride in his care and treatment. He has practiced in downtown Calgary, Alberta for over 25 years. He has also held licenses to practice in Arizona, Missouri and Illinois. After graduating from Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Missouri in 1986, he was asked to stay on and help teach at the college.

• English