You may also like

I have been seeing Dr. Schacter for the better part of 25 years... I first saw him as a young teenager with a very bad back injury ... Dr. Schacter has been a life saver with regards to the quality of life that I am able to enjoy, directly because of his treatment. I have recently moved out of province and will not let another Doctor touch my spine! He is hands down the best in his field ... I highly recommend him for anyone who is seeking a trustworthy, kind hearted, professional Doctor, who ALWAYS goes above and beyond what one would expects.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

The best Chiropractor you will ever find! Caring, compassionate, funny & wise. Dr. Schacter has healing hands. Love that Dr. Schacter uses Thermotex as part of his treatment plan.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I've never believed in seeing a Chiropractor and have always seen physiotherapist. My coworker recommended Dr. Schacter to me and my first experience with a Chiropractor was an amazing one! I could not believe the difference one appointment made. The tension in my back and neck was gone and my hip misalignment was corrected. My posture was changed in one visit! In addition, Dr. Schacter his time to explain the mechanics of the spine and hip before doing any treatment. I would definitely recommend Dr. Schacter and the team at Tower Chiro. I will definitely be going again!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I have been seeing Jeff for almost a decade now and have NEVER had a bad experience. My soon to be ex-wife introduced him to me and I can happily say that Jeff is the best thing I got out of my marriage. I do feel like I should explain that the 3 stars I gave for punctuality are probably due to the fact that Dr. Schacter is always willing to converse and interact with his patients. That awesome bedside manner can understandably lead to delays as the day goes on. Jeff's expertise and knowledge have helped me through a car accident, a work incident, a frightening bout of fainting that the doctors could not explain (Thank you again Jeff!), and many small adjustment issues over the years.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

My wife and myself have been patients of Jeff's for a lifetime. it is over thirty years and counting. Our daughter and her extended family are also patients. We have over the 30 plus years recommended Jeff to many people and have never had a complaint or had anyone tell us that he could not help them. That alone is pretty amazing. I will share a few with you today. Personally Jeff has kept me active over the years to play the sports that I have enjoyed my whole life. Hockey, dirt biking, and golf. I have experienced a number of injuries over the years and he has come through for me every time. For business reasons we have had to move a few times over the last 15 years. One of the moves put us a significant distanced from Calgary and it forced me to search for a chiropractor in that city. I tried three different ones and the final outcome was a visit to the spine clinic. They had a waiting list for 6 months and I was in such bad shape they set up and appointment for me in Calgary that was two weeks away. We headed to Calgary and for a week prior to my appointment I went to see my bud Jeff. The following week I made the trip back to Calgary for my appointment. The two doctors that interviewed me and had all the x-rays were in total shock. I was walking without a cane or crutches and not limping. The result was them saying that if your chiropractor can do this for you, keep going to him. It is a much better alternative for you. I used to do commercials in Calgary and at the end of every one I would always say, and some of you might remember these last few words, " I guarantee it ". If I was to do radio commercials for Jeff's practice that is exactly what I would say today. We now live in Edmonton and I happily drive the 300 plus kilometers whenever I am in need of his help. What else can I say, I consider him to be the best and I will continue to drive or fly if necessary for treatment.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Jeff is like family. Myself, my husband, my parents, my in-laws and plenty of friends see him on a regular basis. All of us have different reasons for which we require his services ranging from migraines to previous back injuries; he's worked wonders on us all. You must try him. He's certainly the best in the city!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Schacter and his staff are simply wonderful! His skills to deal with the problem combined with very good massages by Brandi have eliminated my lower back pain. I definitely recommend Dr. Schacter and the team at Tower Chiro!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Schacter's Credentials

Assurant

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Schacter for the better part of 25 years... I first saw him as a young teenager with a very bad back injury ... Dr. Schacter has been a l..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best DC in Calgary, bar none. I went from skeptical of chiropractors to telling everyone about Jeff! I don't get headaches anymore. Highly recommended "

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best Chiropractor you will ever find! Caring, compassionate, funny & wise. Dr. Schacter has healing hands. Love that Dr. Schacter uses Thermotex as part of ..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor that takes the time to explain himself and to make you feel comfortable. "

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've never believed in seeing a Chiropractor and have always seen physiotherapist. My coworker recommended Dr. Schacter to me and my first experience with a Ch..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Jeff for almost a decade now and have NEVER had a bad experience. My soon to be ex-wife introduced him to me and I can happily say that Jeff..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and myself have been patients of Jeff's for a lifetime. it is over thirty years and counting. Our daughter and her extended family are also patients. We..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Jeff is like family. Myself, my husband, my parents, my in-laws and plenty of friends see him on a regular basis. All of us have different reasons for which we ..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schacter and his staff are simply wonderful! His skills to deal with the problem combined with very good massages by Brandi have eliminated my lower back p..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jeff certainly helped with my back problems, but was not happy with the staff, I found them to be abrupt and a bit rude, definitely do like dealing with them..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Schacter treats you like you are family. Jeff has helped me to manage my back pain for a long time. But I feel great relief from the treatments and knowing h..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Schacter for the past 6 months and he has honestly changed my life. Prior to seeing Dr. Schacter, I suffered from lower back pain, prolonge..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really don't know how to keep my opinion short because he seriously changed my life, truly. I cried my eyes out after my first appointment...WITH JOY! After ..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schacter and his team have been amazing! His adjustments combined with massage therapy from Brandi have helped to eliminate my lower back pain and muscle s..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jeff is one of the best things that has happened for my health! His treatments are super effective and he is very in tune with my body and what it needs. I'..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schacter is not only a great Chiropractor but a very nice person. He really cares and does not push you into treatment as the only alternative, rather, he w..."

December 25, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I'd say Schacter is pretty good at his business and I applaud his every effort. That said, I've found that leaving Schacter's clinic and finding a more down to..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schacter knew exactly what was wrong with me by just looking at my torso and after the first adjustment I was back to basic full mobility, something the pre..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jeff Schacter is the best chiropractor in the city of Calgary. I have been going to him for over 3 years and keeps my back in perfect health."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schacter is one of the best chiropractors I have ever been a patient under. He is knowledgable and compassionate. He was able to reach new areas of back ..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schacter is the best there is, he is the nicest guy you could ever meet, and he is very helpful when it comes to aches and pains. He always takes his time w..."

October 21, 2014