Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Schacter

Jeff is the man. Not only does he help me regularly, but a year or so ago he got me out of a real bind. My back went out on a Friday. When I say out I mean OUT. I couldn't move... couldn't walk, couldn't stand. It was excruciating to go to the bathroom. My wife got me to see Jeff on a Saturday and he adjusted me that day and we agreed to two times the next day. Here is the rub. I am a camera operator and was supposed two go to Disneyland on Tuesday with Dreams Take Flight... a fantastic charity. I was ready to cancel the trip, but Jeff thought he could get me moving by then. He did. Two adjustments Sunday, and two Monday. By Tuesday morning I could fly, and operate my camera. I captured amazing footage of the kids experiencing Disney... all over an 18 hour day mind you! My back held up, and over the next couple weeks Jeff helped me get back to normal. I see him for maintanence now and play hockey, golf and operate my camera with no problems. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey Schacter is the best Chiropractor I have ever seen, He is one of the most knowledgeable Chiropractors I have been to, and has helped me achieve a better quality of life since starting treatment with him. For years I suffered from an injury due to a car accident, this injury had caused nothing but grief and all the chiropractors I had seen prior to him were never able to truly help me. My quality of life started to suffer, and being only 24 I became very tired of this. During my first visit he offered me more relief than any therapist previous to him. I highly recommend Dr. Jefferey Schacter to anyone seeking chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

He gets the five star ratings for a reason! Never wanted to see a chiro for the longest time because i thought they could make problems worse. Turns out i was wrong and im glad i was wrong. I finally feel the way i should feel becuse of Dr. Schacter!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I can't say thank you enough! What a difference even one visit made! Very patient, informative and does not rush you. Makes sure you are comfortable and confident all the step of the way. I was hobbling into his office with a bad back in 2012, I must admit, out of desperation. I was being treated with physiotherapy for months and it was progressively getting worse! I felt that it certainly couldn't get worse! After 3 weeks of treatments, I was good as new and have not had an issue since! Recently, I had problems with my neck. One treatment so far and I feel great!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Couldn't speak more highly of Dr. Schacter. He's courteous, explains what is wrong, shows you, then fixes you.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr.Schacter for nearly 5yrs...he is truly a master at his game. Highly respected, a veteran in the field of chiropractic, a man that you can trust. If you are looking for a doctor who will get to the bottom of your issues, he is the man! Thank you doc for being one of a kind.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Schacter for the better part of 25 years... I first saw him as a young teenager with a very bad back injury ... Dr. Schacter has been a life saver with regards to the quality of life that I am able to enjoy, directly because of his treatment. I have recently moved out of province and will not let another Doctor touch my spine! He is hands down the best in his field ... I highly recommend him for anyone who is seeking a trustworthy, kind hearted, professional Doctor, who ALWAYS goes above and beyond what one would expects.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

The best DC in Calgary, bar none. I went from skeptical of chiropractors to telling everyone about Jeff! I don't get headaches anymore. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

The best Chiropractor you will ever find! Caring, compassionate, funny & wise. Dr. Schacter has healing hands. Love that Dr. Schacter uses Thermotex as part of his treatment plan.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Excellent Doctor that takes the time to explain himself and to make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016