Ratings for Dr. Joseph T. Ferrante

I had a god experience with Dr Ferrante. He was thorough and took the time to understand my problem plus, he treated my condition well. I have recommended him to my mother and mother-in-law - they both went and thanked me. They said he was more engaged than their podiatrists.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2012

I have been to Dr. Ferrante's office once before and had a good experience. But today I had a very bad experience with his office, not necessarily with him. I was checked in quickly and taken to an exam room where I waited for 45 minutes without anyone ever coming in to give me an update as to why the wait was so long. It wasn't like it was busy at all. I brought this up to the girl at the front desk, who said that she was filling in for the office manager, and was told I had to wait longer. I got an unacceptable response so I got my co- pay refunded and left. I still need to see a dr. for an infected toenail but it will be a different dr.!!!!! I missed work for nothing!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Very nice and courtesy doctor. Also staff is very polite. Office is very pleasent. Has nice paintings and books. Would recommend Dr. Ferrante to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

I went to him after learning he went to UCLA and I assumed he would be good. Boy was I wrong. He performed surgery on my toe because I had a hammer toe to correct. Well I was in more pain after the recovery from the surgery. He totally screwed up my toe more. It not only looked worse, but was even more painful. I had to have another surgery by a different doctor to correct his mistake. I learned one lesson here and that is don't judge a doctor by the school he went to!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

Very professional, courteous, thorough doctor. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

Let me make this as clear as I can - this guy is a disgrace to the medical profession. His office was empty, suggestive that people dont go to him, and deservedly so. His assistant was completely and utterly clueless. My toenail root was bruised due to injury, and she took a quick look at it and asked me if I had an ingrown toenail!! Even a high school drop out would know that she was not looking at an ingrown toenail. Enter Dr Ferrante, who made the decision to do as much of a procedure as he could to bill the insurance for as much as he could. His unecessary procedure (as suggested by other real doctors i consulted afterwards), left me in severe pain for a week, AND DESTROYED MY NAIL COMPLETELY. I no more have a toenail because of Dr Ferrante. He should not be in practice.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

I had two bunion surgeries with Dr. Ferrante. I thought he was concerned, pleasant, competent and I had no complaints.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Hes an ahole to be honest!! He billed my insurance 105$ for taping my foot and classified it as SURGERY!! can you belive that!! yeah i still cant believe it after 2 days of recieving the bill. I told him during my visit that my insurance doesnt cover much other than the visit...he still billed me outrageous price for TAPING my foot(for crying out loud)!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Excellent doctor and a surgeon, very caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

excellent, caring doctor and surgeon

flag | Submitted June 1, 2005

Dr. Joseph T. Ferrante's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA