Ratings for Dr. Steven Tschach

Love my dentist ! Dr. Steve is super nice and approachable . Always makes me laugh and remembers small details about me.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Amazing Dentist and Staff here!!! Dr T is definetly a family dentist, he is so great with the little ones that I have seen in there. Anytime there is a question to be answered he is right there and redily available. The two secretaries are always happy to help and answer any other questions you have. Never have I been so happy to have a Dentist Office that I look forward to going to.... I actually look forward to my cleanings-Keep up the great work Guys and Gals-we LOVE you for all you do :)

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

I enjoyed my experience. They were very helpful with figuring out our coverage.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

After Steve took over Dr. Semains practice we stayed for a few years, but I had reservations after he tried to fix my front teeth (for looks only) and instead I have now hot and cold sensitive problems with them. Then we took our daughter there for teeth to be pulled before getting braces on and I won't go into detail but he treated her so badly while doing the extraction he got up and left the chair after my husband told him to quit talking to her like that, he had to finish the first tooth but we made him stop after that and we left the office never to return...he should not promote himself as a family dentist as he has NO ability to treat children that have fears at the dentist.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Did not beleive me, made fun of my pain, left office in tears. Next dentist put me on heavy antibiotics, prescription mouth wash and pain killers. He knew as soon as he looked there was a serious problem.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

The staff at this office is great,all of them are really nice and knowledgeable. I don't agree with the comments about the front staff as they seem to always be pleasant when I visit and Steve is very approachable. The only thing is sometimes I have to wait a while when I'm getting a filling done, but I'm always happy with the result so I don't really mind in the end. I would recommend this office to friends

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

I love my dental office. The staff is great, especially the hygienist. The receptionists are awesome. The last comment was strange as I think they're very hard working. Some one is jealous maybe?!Both doctors seem great!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

Steve is a great dentist and does good work. I have also often wondered why there are 2 receptionists - since neither of them seem very busy. Everytime I've been in the office they are always chitty chatting to each other in hushed wispers. Makes me wonder who they are talking about ...

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

Steve is very kind and knowledgeable, and even willing to admit when he encounters a problem he cannot fix (though that is likely rare). He is very good with composite fillings, which is difficult for some dentists to master. His staff is also kind and friendly. One of the best dentists I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr Tschach has very good people skills, & his office has a pleasant atmosphere . His front desk staff are excellent & the hygenist that treats me is very pleasant & friendly, I don't like visiting the dentist but at least the staff tries to make it a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007