Ratings for Dr. Annette Brownscombe

Dr. Branscombe is one of those Doctors that really cares and listens. She is a great Doctor and person! It's sad that most of the Doctors in Canada just don't seem to care or listen. The only negative is how long I have to wait to see her when I come for an appointment!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

The most understanding doctor I have come across. I met her at the clinic on campus. She is very sincere and caring when dealing with her patients and makes you feel very much at ease. A wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

I am happy I went to Dr. B. I visited her on UWO campus. I wish I could book all my appointments with her. She is humane, funny, knowledgable and modest. She pays attentive and helpful. Is she accepting new patients?

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Great!!!!Spent time asking questions and wanted detailed answers. She is concerned and cares and is very easy to talk to. I came to see her at a clinic from out of town and I'm gald I did.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Excellent! Was my doctor while I attended UWO in London. She was always available at short notice and really cared about how I was. UWO is lucky to have such an excellent caring doctor for their students!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007