Ratings for Dr. Maciej G. Ossowski

Worst experience ever! If you want poor care, 3-4 wait with AN APPT, unprofessional staff, no follow up and to be called from the DR over the phone cursing and screaming at my crying elderly mother because she wanted a call back concerning her symptoms after surgery then DR. Maciej G Ossowski, MD is for you!! This DR is terribly rude, extremely unprofessional. Curses and screams at his patients, gets upset when he has to put ANY time into either contacting his patients BEFORE GOING ON VACATION or just leaving for the day. He cares nothing about his patients health or concerns. Gets very upset if you have questions or need a call back. No one should use this Doctor if they can avoid it. Worst experience ever!!! very extremely upset at how my elderly mother has been treated by this unprofessional THING!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I have been seeing Dr O for around 18 years out of 20 . For the most part I can deal with his qerks how ever not taking care of my medication for my lower back injury I cant . Not filling out the reports to the insurance company so I can get the pain meds that I need is not acceptable. This injury is 14 years old I should not have to tolerate the excuses for not taking care of business . I could go on but I won't .

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Excellent doctor! The ONLY problem is the wait. An hour in the waiting room, and an hour in the back room. He's well worth the wait, if you can handle it.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

I see Jill McLeod, NP for Dr Ossowski and she is super fantastic, takes the time to listen to my stories and gives me prescription samples to save money. She takes far more time for a patient visit than a typical doc and seems totally up to date with current treatments. I can generally get a regular appointment within a week and would bet in an emergency they would work me into the days schedule. Unless I need a specialist Jill is my reliable medical care, which is very hard to find in Merced.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Can never get an appt here so what is the point? I am going elsewhere for good.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr. Maciej G. Ossowski's Credentials

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1973)