Ratings for Dr. Arthur Leader

Loved Dr Leader !!! I was pregnant shortly after becoming his patient, he and Angela make a wonderful team!! Angela is fantastic and always made me feel comfortable while discussing such personal issues

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr Leader est très compétent dans son domaine. Il est vraiment gentil et prend le temps de nous expliquer. Nous avons eu un excellent service à la clinique autant de l'sa part que tout le personnel. Nous avons eu des jumelles nées à therme et en santé en 2012 :)

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Thank you for making a very awkward and uncomfortable test lost of fun!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I am currently under Dr Leaders care. He is the nicest, kindest and most knowledgable doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. He was not the first doctor I had at the clinic but I'm super thrilled I researched out my options there and that he agreed to take me on as a patient. You can not go wrong with him. He is highly regarded in the fertility world and I am super fortunate to have him overseeing my treatment.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Absolutely love this Doc, he was fast to set up my treatment plan, friendly and helpful. Staff has been wonderful - all of them!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

By far the best doctor I have ever seen or dealt with. Dr. Leader is a wealth of knowledge, very compassionate, a great listener, has both the experience as well as great involvement academically; it's a great mix when he's working on diagnosis and treatments since he's always up to date. No complaints at all. Wonderful man.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. Leader is the most caring, patient and knowledgeable doctor I know. I am 30 years old and ttc for 4 years. Dr. Leader told me to do a laparoscopy because he suspected endometriosis and he was right and my husband also had low morphology. I tried to conceive after the surgery but didn't work. He suggested IVF with ICSI. I agreed and got pregnant on the 1st try and froze 3 very good embryos. I never thought it would work,let alone on the first try. Out of all the doctors at OFC, he is the best one since I dealt with many of the other doctors that were on call.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Arthur Leader's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Loved Dr Leader !!! I was pregnant shortly after becoming his patient, he and Angela make a wonderful team!! Angela is fantastic and always made me feel comfort..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor my first appointment was in December, and in march I got pregnant (first trial).I'm over 40."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Leader est très compétent dans son domaine. Il est vraiment gentil et prend le temps de nous expliquer. Nous avons eu un excellent service à la clinique auta..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He is an amazing Dr. Very kind and knowledgable. Angela ( his assistant) is not always accessible."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "His assistant Angela always is unreachable doesn't get back to people doesn't do her job properly.always absent."

January 12, 2015