Ratings for Dr. Arthur Leader

Dr. Leader wasn't my doctor at OFC, but when doing our embro transfer he was there doing the ultrasound. What a pleasant, kind man! Had a big smile for us, was very kind through the whole procedure, and when it was over he very SINCERELY wished us luck. Honestly, I wanted to hug him he was so kind. That was my only experience with him, but he really left an amazing impression on my husband and I. You can tell he has a big heart.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Amazing doctor who has done incredible things for fertility research and treatment in Ottawa. I have my beautiful sons thanks to him and a few of the other doctors there. He was always so patient and kind. He gave fantastic explanations of each test, procedure, treatment protocol, medication, etc. He is always optimistic and hopeful and you always leave your appointment feeling better. He went above and beyond to help us obtain compassionate care medications and a conceiving miracles grant. I owe the world to him. Angela is also absolutely incredible! She goes beyond her administrative duties and was always there to offer a sympathetic ear or respond quickly and compassionately to sobbing voicemails.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

He is never at work. I believe he is a great doctor who wants the best for his patients, but he is always taking time off and rescheduling appointments.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I am one of those lucky people who have had two beautiful kids because of Dr. Leader's help. Can't thank him enough

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr Leader is amazing. He was very thorough and kind during a very emotional time. I would recommend him 150%, such a lovely man. My only issue was with his new secretary. I find her cold, rude and I feel like I'm bothering her all the time. Otherwise, I have been very happy with Dr.Leader.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Loved Dr Leader !!! I was pregnant shortly after becoming his patient, he and Angela make a wonderful team!! Angela is fantastic and always made me feel comfortable while discussing such personal issues

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Great doctor my first appointment was in December, and in march I got pregnant (first trial).I'm over 40.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr Leader est très compétent dans son domaine. Il est vraiment gentil et prend le temps de nous expliquer. Nous avons eu un excellent service à la clinique autant de l'sa part que tout le personnel. Nous avons eu des jumelles nées à therme et en santé en 2012 :)

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

He is an amazing Dr. Very kind and knowledgable. Angela ( his assistant) is not always accessible.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

His assistant Angela always is unreachable doesn't get back to people doesn't do her job properly.always absent.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015