Ratings for Dr. Arthur Leader

After reading reviews, I booked an appointment with him despite the fact that it took several months longer to wait for this appointment then it would be for any other doctor in same clinic. In addition to that, my appointment was rescheduled without my approval and moved even further ahead. When I finally got to see him I was very DISAPPOINTED! He did not provide clear answers to my question, and when I would ask SAME question on my next appointment - he would provide a different answer! He does not prescribe all necessary tests for patients. He looked very unprofessional to me. The most important, he was lacking any motivation to get a patient pregnant. Needless to say, months of trying and thousands of dollars charged by his clinic brought zero results to me.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Not my doctor but did my hysterosonogram. He made an uncomfortable procedure completely painless, explained everything and answered all my questions and was extremely kind and polite. Very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Leader wasn't my doctor at OFC, but when doing our embro transfer he was there doing the ultrasound. What a pleasant, kind man! Had a big smile for us, was very kind through the whole procedure, and when it was over he very SINCERELY wished us luck. Honestly, I wanted to hug him he was so kind. That was my only experience with him, but he really left an amazing impression on my husband and I. You can tell he has a big heart.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Amazing doctor who has done incredible things for fertility research and treatment in Ottawa. I have my beautiful sons thanks to him and a few of the other doctors there. He was always so patient and kind. He gave fantastic explanations of each test, procedure, treatment protocol, medication, etc. He is always optimistic and hopeful and you always leave your appointment feeling better. He went above and beyond to help us obtain compassionate care medications and a conceiving miracles grant. I owe the world to him. Angela is also absolutely incredible! She goes beyond her administrative duties and was always there to offer a sympathetic ear or respond quickly and compassionately to sobbing voicemails.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

He is never at work. I believe he is a great doctor who wants the best for his patients, but he is always taking time off and rescheduling appointments.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I am one of those lucky people who have had two beautiful kids because of Dr. Leader's help. Can't thank him enough

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr Leader is amazing. He was very thorough and kind during a very emotional time. I would recommend him 150%, such a lovely man. My only issue was with his new secretary. I find her cold, rude and I feel like I'm bothering her all the time. Otherwise, I have been very happy with Dr.Leader.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Loved Dr Leader !!! I was pregnant shortly after becoming his patient, he and Angela make a wonderful team!! Angela is fantastic and always made me feel comfortable while discussing such personal issues

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Great doctor my first appointment was in December, and in march I got pregnant (first trial).I'm over 40.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr Leader est très compétent dans son domaine. Il est vraiment gentil et prend le temps de nous expliquer. Nous avons eu un excellent service à la clinique autant de l'sa part que tout le personnel. Nous avons eu des jumelles nées à therme et en santé en 2012 :)

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015