Ratings for Dr. Arthur Leader

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr Leader is amazing. He was very thorough and kind during a very emotional time. I would recommend him 150%, such a lovely man. My only issue was with his new secretary. I find her cold, rude and I feel like I'm bothering her all the time. Otherwise, I have been very happy with Dr.Leader.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Loved Dr Leader !!! I was pregnant shortly after becoming his patient, he and Angela make a wonderful team!! Angela is fantastic and always made me feel comfortable while discussing such personal issues

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr Leader est très compétent dans son domaine. Il est vraiment gentil et prend le temps de nous expliquer. Nous avons eu un excellent service à la clinique autant de l'sa part que tout le personnel. Nous avons eu des jumelles nées à therme et en santé en 2012 :)

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Thank you for making a very awkward and uncomfortable test lost of fun!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I am currently under Dr Leaders care. He is the nicest, kindest and most knowledgable doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. He was not the first doctor I had at the clinic but I'm super thrilled I researched out my options there and that he agreed to take me on as a patient. You can not go wrong with him. He is highly regarded in the fertility world and I am super fortunate to have him overseeing my treatment.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Arthur Leader's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "He is never at work. I believe he is a great doctor who wants the best for his patients, but he is always taking time off and rescheduling appointments."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am one of those lucky people who have had two beautiful kids because of Dr. Leader's help. Can't thank him enough "

April 21, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Leader is amazing. He was very thorough and kind during a very emotional time. I would recommend him 150%, such a lovely man. My only issue was with his n..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Loved Dr Leader !!! I was pregnant shortly after becoming his patient, he and Angela make a wonderful team!! Angela is fantastic and always made me feel comfort..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor my first appointment was in December, and in march I got pregnant (first trial).I'm over 40."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Leader est très compétent dans son domaine. Il est vraiment gentil et prend le temps de nous expliquer. Nous avons eu un excellent service à la clinique auta..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He is an amazing Dr. Very kind and knowledgable. Angela ( his assistant) is not always accessible."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "His assistant Angela always is unreachable doesn't get back to people doesn't do her job properly.always absent."

January 12, 2015