Ratings for Dr. Ricardo Hahn

DR Hanh.. Is a great doctor 100% satisfy i will not see another DR unless its Dr Hahn. Nothing else to say but he is the best

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

I avoid doctors unless I think something is serious. I've seen a doctor only twice in over a decade, and one of those times was for a physical, also by Dr. Hahn, where he incorrectly diagnosed a mole that he said needed to be removed in a follow-up. It was a scab, not a mole, as I pointed out in the first visit but he ignored me. I canceled the follow-up when the scab fell off. As I said, I do not see doctors unless I have a serious concern. Today was one of those serious times (apnea & cough). The junior doctor took me seriously, but Dr. Hahn did not take my concerns seriously at all. The first thing Hahn asked was about the mole from the previous visit, and was surprised to find that there was no mole. Then he said multiple times, "Looks like you've got a case of the miseries," and he also kept asking, "Are you going to survive?" This was completely unprofessional behavior and I will never go to this practitioner again, if I ever do need to see a doctor again in the next ten years.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Ricardo Hahn's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Harvard-Pilgrim