Ratings for Dr. Manju D. Devgan

Dr. Devgan is the best doctor I have been to. She has great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable and really cares. I took my mother to see her as well and our family is very pleased with the care we all received.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

She does my botox every 3 or 4 months, and I love how calm and happy I look afterward! I'm hooked

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

I was charged me $150.00 by both Dermatologist(Mr & Mrs Devgan) under false pretense. I was told that the $150.00 will cover all my medical expenses. Mrs. Devgan Ganged-up with her Husband Mr. Devgan (Dermatologist Surgeon)to claim that i needed surgery for a small boil, and proceeded to charge me $700.00 for scam surgery. I caught on their SCAM and requested a refund of my $150.00, which they refused to give me. At that point, i knew i had been SCAMMED!They both immediately asked me if i wanted some antibiotics from their pharmacy to remedy the situation. I refused antibiotics, and adamantly requested for a full refund. Mrs Devgan then said she will write me a prescription of strong antibiotics to use for infection. They took me into an old cluttered and filthy room for SCAM examination (which took less than 20 seconds). Both doctors were very unprofessional. condescending, and damn right rude and horrible. I filed a formal complaint to the "Ame Acad of Dermat". Run from both Doctors

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Dr. Devgan is the best woman doctor and she is very kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. Dr. Manju Devgan has the best bedside manner and she is very accomodating and helpful too. I am quite needy and she was very understanding.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Manju D. Devgan's Credentials

• Makerere Univ, Med Sch, Kampala, Uganda (315-01 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1966)