Ratings for Dr. Marianne Lange

Dr. Lange is a wonderful and VERY knowledgable doctor. I had appendix cancer and she performed interperitoneal heated chemo. I absolutely love her!!! I can't say enough good about her!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

A very knowledgable and talented physician. She always takes time to listen and answer the questions of her patients.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. Lange is the best in her field, imo. She is a high risk breast specialist and cancer oncologist/surgeon. Out of 4 doctors I have seen for LCIS (a "marker" for cancer risk increase), she was the only one to know exactly what I had, was *very* knowledgable on the latest research, and suggested tamoxifin, keeping a close eye on my benign condition with mammograms and other tests periodically. Not surgery!! Other doctors (one a plasic surgeon) insisted that a radical mastecomy and reconstuctive surgery was my only "real" choice - which was very costly and unnessary per research I have done myself. I found Dr. Lange to be smart, and very honest.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

Dr. Marianne Lange's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1983)

HealthPartners