Ratings for Dr. Kevin Rittenberg

Dr Rittenberg is awesome. Very caring, knowledgeable, professional and funny too!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I have been a patient for over 20 years and I think Dr. Rittenberg is wonderful! He cares about all of his patients and takes the time to get to know them and really listen to their concerns. He is proactive in finding the best care and treatment for your ailments, and has gone to great lengths to insure that all the therapies prescribed are working well for myself and my family. . For all of you complaining about the wait, you all know he's worth it, so please just zip it or move on! I've confronted people in the waiting room who are constantly complaining about how long he is taking. You know what you're in for, come prepared and bring something to help pass the time! We all know when it's our turn we appreciate that he doesn't rush anyone and takes a interest in every aspect of your life and well being! As an aside, I've heard the staff offer to call people, who want to leave the office (to run an errand or wander at the mall) when it's time to move into the inner office. He has looked after three generations of my family and we would never think of leaving because he in one of the best out there!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

You may have to wait until Dr. Rittenberg can see you, but you will never find a more knowledgeable and caring doctor. He truly cares about his patients. His staff is terrific.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Rittenberg is as good as it gets. Yes, the waiting times can often be long, but that's because he doesn't rush his patients out the door. He takes as much time as you need to discuss concerns, answer questions and explain things to you. He makes you feel as if you're his only patient. I would much rather have a long waiting time for a doctor who takes his time with you, than one that can't wait to get you out the door. I moved over an hour away from his office, and will not change to a closer doctor. When you have a superb family doctor, you hold on to him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Even thought Dr. Rittenberg is a knowledgeable professional there are many other doctors out there that are equally as good or better . I left him as I found myself waiting an extensive period of time. It is simply unreasonable to book an appointment and have to wait 2 hours. Don't waste your time find another

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

The best family doctor you can have in your life. Dr. Rittenberg is my family doctor for 17 years. I won't not consider to change my family doctor as long as he is not "retired". He is knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful. He treats his patients as friends. He will chat with you about all your concerns not only your physical problems but also your personal issues so that he knows the best way to help you. Then he will explain everything to you in detail. It is so amazing that he even remember all my family members and asks for update whenever I see him. The only issue, however, is that you have to prepare for your appointment behind schedule because he spends so much time to listen and explain to each of his patients. I guess by so doing he may even lost some of his income (spend more than government "required time" per patient).

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr. Rittenberg is an amazing doctor. I never feel that he is rushing. He always finds the time to listen to all my health concerns and suggest treatment. Yes, the wait time is quite lengthy but it is totally worth it because he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

I love Dr. Rittenberg, I know he is not on time but it is worthy to sit and wait. I always appreciate his help and support, best knowledge and caring person. He always gives me too much confident when I go and see him and I feel better. Thanks for all his help today morning.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr Rittenberg is the best doctor that I have been to in years. He cares for his patients and is interested in getting to know them. He remembers things about me that other doctors just didn't care enough to remember(ie allergies to drugs) OKAY on to the topic of his lateness... I usually go in the morning and I get in pretty fast. If I go later I just go to walmart or somewhere else and come back. To have an amazing Doctor deal with the wait. If you can't find a new doctor that will get you in right away but SUCKS and doesn't care for you as a person, and treat you like a number!!! Dr. Rittenberg treats everyone the same and gives everyone the same time and I respect that of him. So I wait, who cares, it's not big deal. Relax, bring a book, watch a movie on your phone, play a game on your phone whatever but relax. When you see him you get the best care ever and that's what counts the most!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Always late! Great Doctor that listens and never rushes you. His instincts have proven to be excellent. Just get ready to wait when you have an appointment.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011