Ratings for Dr. Kevin Rittenberg

If you enjoy waiting for 1-2 hrs after your appointment time then dr rittenbergs office is for you. Knowledgable doctor but who wants to wait this long for a family physician. I'd rather see an ok doctor with better time management. Time is money.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I'm giving doctor Rittenberg 5 stars for everything. He is an amazing doctor, so kind and compassionate. His punctuality isn't great but he makes up for it when he gives you excellent care. He will spend extra time when needed. I ended up calling over a personal issue and he spent time speaking to me to help calm me down. I wish there were more Kevin Rittenberg's in this world. He is so awesome, I just thank him enough for taking me on 8 years ago, I don't know what I would do without him helping and guiding me through all my personal issues.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr Kevin Rittenberg is the best doctor I could ever possibly ask for. He remembers virtually every detail about me. Not just my medical history, but what is going on in my life as well. I have had some real medical ups and downs, and as a result some personal ups and downs as well. He has been there every step of the way, giving me guidance, motivation, support, the best possible medical care I could hope for, and no matter what the situation is he always manages to make me feel better about it. I know that sounds more like a therapist than a family doctor, but that is really how important my relationship has been with him. Lateness? Yes. That's because everyone knows how good of a doctor he is, and they ALL call every time they think they need to see him. And he happily books every single appointment possible. If you have gone to see him more than twice and you are still surprised by the fact you don't see him till at least an hour after your appointment time (often 2 hours), well.. wake up. Or better yet, take a nap. I doze off in the waiting room all the time. No big deal. I hope he works until he is 100, that means I won't have to get a new doctor until i am around 80, and I probably won't live much longer than that anyways. And just by the way, for some perspective: I see him every month. So I wait 1-2 hours to see him EVERY month. And I will continue to do that as long as he is working, because frankly I'd be an idiot to go to another doctor at this point.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr Rittenberg is awesome. Very caring, knowledgeable, professional and funny too!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I have been a patient for over 20 years and I think Dr. Rittenberg is wonderful! He cares about all of his patients and takes the time to get to know them and really listen to their concerns. He is proactive in finding the best care and treatment for your ailments, and has gone to great lengths to insure that all the therapies prescribed are working well for myself and my family. . For all of you complaining about the wait, you all know he's worth it, so please just zip it or move on! I've confronted people in the waiting room who are constantly complaining about how long he is taking. You know what you're in for, come prepared and bring something to help pass the time! We all know when it's our turn we appreciate that he doesn't rush anyone and takes a interest in every aspect of your life and well being! As an aside, I've heard the staff offer to call people, who want to leave the office (to run an errand or wander at the mall) when it's time to move into the inner office. He has looked after three generations of my family and we would never think of leaving because he in one of the best out there!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

You may have to wait until Dr. Rittenberg can see you, but you will never find a more knowledgeable and caring doctor. He truly cares about his patients. His staff is terrific.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Rittenberg is as good as it gets. Yes, the waiting times can often be long, but that's because he doesn't rush his patients out the door. He takes as much time as you need to discuss concerns, answer questions and explain things to you. He makes you feel as if you're his only patient. I would much rather have a long waiting time for a doctor who takes his time with you, than one that can't wait to get you out the door. I moved over an hour away from his office, and will not change to a closer doctor. When you have a superb family doctor, you hold on to him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Even thought Dr. Rittenberg is a knowledgeable professional there are many other doctors out there that are equally as good or better . I left him as I found myself waiting an extensive period of time. It is simply unreasonable to book an appointment and have to wait 2 hours. Don't waste your time find another

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

The best family doctor you can have in your life. Dr. Rittenberg is my family doctor for 17 years. I won't not consider to change my family doctor as long as he is not "retired". He is knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful. He treats his patients as friends. He will chat with you about all your concerns not only your physical problems but also your personal issues so that he knows the best way to help you. Then he will explain everything to you in detail. It is so amazing that he even remember all my family members and asks for update whenever I see him. The only issue, however, is that you have to prepare for your appointment behind schedule because he spends so much time to listen and explain to each of his patients. I guess by so doing he may even lost some of his income (spend more than government "required time" per patient).

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr. Rittenberg is an amazing doctor. I never feel that he is rushing. He always finds the time to listen to all my health concerns and suggest treatment. Yes, the wait time is quite lengthy but it is totally worth it because he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012