Ratings for Dr. Anne Gaskin

Anne receptionist cancelled my first appointment after a miscarriage without confirming and then when I asked to speak with the office manager hung the phone up, called back and was hung up on twice. Prior incident another client in the office wanted to call the police on er because she was yelling at everyone . She is clearly suffering some type of mental issue and because of this I decided it wasn't a good idea or healthy to constitute going to Anne

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Gaskin has been my doctor for many years. She has always given me the time I needed for an appointment. I wait sometimes,, but I always remind myself that she has been there for me when I need to talk. I have seen some of her patients and have seen some freak out on her staff. The ones who complain about their Narcotics being cut back, do you think she has a choice? Have a spec of Fentanyl. We are in a National Narcotic Crisis - She is following policy. Her staff have always been nice to me. I recognize when they are having a bad day, everyone has had one. They have 'Compassion Fatigue' from taking care of all of us and have their medical problems too. We live with an underfunded Heath Care System that is tough on all of us.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

The worst Doctor EVER, and Very Rude and Ignorant secretary something Really needs to be done about them. I watched the secretary come out and freak out on ppl, not very good work ethics, waiting times are Pathetic, and when you need to see the doctor they tell you to go to the hospital all the time .Getting new doctor soon, someone who actually cares about their patients.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I'am a senior citizen with Chronic Pain, I have had my medication cut in half also, resulting in my Health getting worse all the time, soon will be in a wheelchair if this keeps up, why should I have to suffer from this, that the government has ordered the doctors to do. ( take everyone off pain pills) This is against our Human Rights, Civil Rights, WE must get together as citizens and DO something about this. Got a call today from doctors office telling me she has decided to take all her patients off the pain pills. This is called refusing you your medication which is against the law, People WE MUST get together and start a Class Action against them. This has to STOP, it is totally WRONG.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

amazing doctor

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Gaskin is a wonderful doctor, she has taken GREAT care of my family and I. Everytime we visit she is thorough, caring and enjoyable to discuss not so comfortable matters with; she genuinely cares. Her nurses are also wonderful, caring, and kind and always make time to make you feel comfortable about the needles your child will be getting etc. Her Secretary however; needs to be replaced. She has been doing this for far to long and has developed a horrible, rude, mistreating attitude and its off putting as a regular patient, I have even considered switch doctors. My mother in law has taken my son in for me and came back appalled at the way she was treated and spoken to by this woman. I have witnessed her yell at people on the phone and hang up on them while waiting for an appointment and also have many rude voicemails from her.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr.Gaskin is a wonderful physician. It takes a long time to get into your appointment most times but you can be assured that she gives you her undivided attention and you do not feel rushed one bit. She's kind and thorough and she is always studying and learning more to keep herself up to speed on the newest findings and treatments.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Another pill pusher decided got enough clients now and cutting everyone with no solution... being put from doses of 800 mg a day and constantly dropping til ypu have no help for pain dr.gaskin must of been handed them out at free will and just cos or why would she leave people to siffer in pain over a change of mind... yes lower doses cos you over dose your clients but then to leave sitting and suffering in pain when something works and doctors says stay on disability for life.. in other words her clients future or health means nothing to her... doctors who dont care and prescribe narcotics like that and leave evryone auffering has no place in the medical field......sad the way people are and the secretary cos alot of provlems just try asking for an appointment or come in on clinic night after soctor told you too and linda then becomes very ride and think she over worked ... what a joke.....

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Since Dr. Gaskin’s father nearly died of copper toxicity, she has put me (and possibly all her patients) on repeated blood tests and Zinc treatment for copper toxicity. At first I thought it was great because my health seemed to improve in the first few months, but my health has stopped getting any better for two years. I have also noticed that she has taken in too many patients to maintain the quality of her care for each patient (even though the more patient she has, the more data she can collect for her study on the topic of copper toxicity and the more she can charge OHIP). I dunno the relationship between the doctor and the person working on people’s feet, in her office, but this fat and old woman has complained that people called her “the foot lady” even though she had 5 years of university education. (I think “the foot-dresser” may be an appropriate title for her.) After two “foot” appointments, I learnt that I had not needed her 5 years of university education to cut my toenails; furthermore, I could have saved OHIP $30 and myself one and a half to two hours (commute and waiting time) per visit, by doing it for myself at home. Her secretary always dresses in style; I just wish she could be as pretty inside as she looks on the outside.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr Gaskin is fine but took on way too many patients, they are always hours behind your scheduled appointment. If you are at all sick you'll have better luck at emerg unfortunately the average wait to get an appointment is 2 months. The secretary is brutal on the phone and in person please hire new staff ASAP that know how to make an office efficient.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016