Ratings for Dr. Anne Gaskin

A wonderful caring doctor. Count yourself lucky if you get on her patient list. The telephone system needs improvement. It took more than a week for me to get through. I now leave messages, which are returned within a day or two.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

The secretary is rude to patients.. If you have to call them good luck getting through ,I swear they only pick up when they feel like it.. You don't get in at the time of your appointment .. The waiting area is very small so when it's full you have to sit outside the office up in Loblaws and keep going back in the office to see if you've been called.. The doctor is fine she does take her time with each patient ..

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Gaskin is an amazing doctor. Very Caring towards her patients. Glad to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Have had Dr. Gaskin for over 20 years. She is very knowledgeable and respectful of my family and me.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

https://www.opatoday.com/OPDPJune14-20 disciplined for not prescribing narcotics properly

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Extremely knowledgeable and very kind. You may have to wait to see her but when you do, she will never push you along. She will listen to ALL your difficulties and help you as much as possible! Just love her!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Gaskin is the most professional, knowledgeable, kindest, compassionate and amazing doctor! She has been our family physician for well over 25 years. She never rushes you during your appointment and listens to all your needs. When an issue arises she is so thorough in researching, referring you for proper testing and working dilegently to prescribe and monitor all prescriptions until they work effectively. Her staff is all amazing every single one of them. The Secretary Linda is always so accommodating and helpful. I don't know what we would ever do without Dr. Gaskin and her team. With a premature son and all the health issues associated with that she has been my saviour. She is truly the best physician. I can't even express how grateful we are to have her as our doctor. I highly recommend her if you are looking for an amazing physician!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Gaskin is an amazing doctor. thorough, knowledgable, helpful and will spend alot of time with you if needed. no god-complex here and makes you feel like she really cares and that she appreciates YOUR insights on your health. I switched to her after going to another doctor for 19 years who refused to do a simple test and blamed my symptoms on my age and the fact that i was a woman. Dr. Gaskin ran all the tests right away and no surprisingly, i have an autoimmune condition that explained all of my problems. i shudder to think what would have happened if i hadn't advocated for myself and left that other doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Anne receptionist cancelled my first appointment after a miscarriage without confirming and then when I asked to speak with the office manager hung the phone up, called back and was hung up on twice. Prior incident another client in the office wanted to call the police on er because she was yelling at everyone . She is clearly suffering some type of mental issue and because of this I decided it wasn't a good idea or healthy to constitute going to Anne

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Gaskin has been my doctor for many years. She has always given me the time I needed for an appointment. I wait sometimes,, but I always remind myself that she has been there for me when I need to talk. I have seen some of her patients and have seen some freak out on her staff. The ones who complain about their Narcotics being cut back, do you think she has a choice? Have a spec of Fentanyl. We are in a National Narcotic Crisis - She is following policy. Her staff have always been nice to me. I recognize when they are having a bad day, everyone has had one. They have 'Compassion Fatigue' from taking care of all of us and have their medical problems too. We live with an underfunded Heath Care System that is tough on all of us.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017