Ratings for Dr. Joseph Bruni

Can be rude, rush your appointment so you leave with some unanswered questions. He wrote down the wrong medication and dose that I take & wrote a review of my appontment that was rude. All he has helped me with is booking an MRI. All & I give him 3 stars.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Bruni's for about 3/4 years. He is an excellent Neurologist and is always able to give me a call if requested. I truly appreciate his secretary, who is compassionate and able to get me in for appointments when needed. Thank you Dr. Bruni and staff.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I have been with Dr. Bruni for more years than I can count. Lets just say over 30, never have I been rushed, he has always been very knowledgeable, and there is no one else I would want to work with. I always get called back within hours of calling, the staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

He helped me amazing Dr. I would recommend him to everyone. Makes u feel like you matter.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I saw Dr. Bruni for 4 or 5 years for epilepsy. With him I was on 3 different medications and none helped my seizures. Maybe once he mentioned surgery but never went into detail or suggested it as an option for me. I switched neurologists, and within 1 year I had surgery and am now seizure free and have been for the last 18 months and on way less medication. He seems like a very old fashioned doctor. If one drug didn't work, just try the next. I should have been referred for surgery much sooner than I was and I attribute that delay to Dr. Bruni just wanting to prescribe more medication.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I don't usually rate doctors. Today was my first time visiting Dr. Bruni. Although I was unable to get a diagnosis, I found that he was very nonjudgemental, patient, calm, and knowledgeable. He didn't seemed rushed or try to rush me out the room, which is something that other doctors sometimes do. He took his time to explain to me what he thought about my condition and referred me to the appropriate specialist. That is why I rate him 5 stars.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Excellent care and extremely knowledgeable! Years of experience and huge contributions to the field!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Very knowledgeable but does not seem interested in educating his patients, or offering higher support. Did not follow up with me after having an EEG and MRI done, and went on vacation for 6 weeks this summer and I had to reschedule an appointment and switched neurologists because of it. Do not recommend this doctor, especially for youth.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

This doctor sucks. Does'nt even tell me himself of the results, he gets his secratary to do it.benn waiting for a month to book an appointment, still waiting a month later.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr. Bruni is an extremely excellent doctor and is truly an expert in Epilepsy. He occasionally has his days, but overall, he is very good, despite a very busy schedule. very dedicated to the integrity of the profession.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012