Ratings for Dr. Joseph Bruni

I don't usually rate doctors. Today was my first time visiting Dr. Bruni. Although I was unable to get a diagnosis, I found that he was very nonjudgemental, patient, calm, and knowledgeable. He didn't seemed rushed or try to rush me out the room, which is something that other doctors sometimes do. He took his time to explain to me what he thought about my condition and referred me to the appropriate specialist. That is why I rate him 5 stars.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Excellent care and extremely knowledgeable! Years of experience and huge contributions to the field!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Very knowledgeable but does not seem interested in educating his patients, or offering higher support. Did not follow up with me after having an EEG and MRI done, and went on vacation for 6 weeks this summer and I had to reschedule an appointment and switched neurologists because of it. Do not recommend this doctor, especially for youth.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

This doctor sucks. Does'nt even tell me himself of the results, he gets his secratary to do it.benn waiting for a month to book an appointment, still waiting a month later.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr. Bruni is an extremely excellent doctor and is truly an expert in Epilepsy. He occasionally has his days, but overall, he is very good, despite a very busy schedule. very dedicated to the integrity of the profession.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Bruni has been treating my wife for seizure's since mid 2008 after a brain hemorrhage. We find he is an excellent Neurologist,very thorough and easy to talk to as he explains things clearly and always answers our questions. We have never once left his office feeling dissatisfied after an appointment.He is very punctual with appointments as we have never had to sit in the waiting room any more than maybe a couple of minutes past our appointment time. His secretary doesn't always answer the phone as she is quite busy but Dr. Bruni has always returned our calls in a timely fashion. We would fully recommend Dr Bruni to anyone seeking Neurologist.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

I think this doctors okay. I do find the receptionist non friendly. And takes her time booking appointments.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I have seen a number of neurologists regarding some sudden seizures I had had, which no one can seem to figure out the cause. When I met with Dr. Bruni, he immediately took over, was extrememly pleasant and thoughtful, genuinely asked a lot of questions, gave me many more answers and explanations than I had had with other neurologists and really went the extra mile! Though my condition doesn't pose an immediate threat nor am I a priority to other patients he might have, he still made me feel that my health was important where others did not. I'm SO thankful!!!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

My first visit to Dr. Bruni was a God send. He is a gentleman man and a gentle person. Well informed of my history which I found impressive. LIstened to me as I to him. I look forward to Dr. Bruni finding answers for me. On another note his secretary I found to be rude, dismissive, entitled and not helpful or caring in the least. She messed up my receiving an appt time, said my GP didn't send a referral which was not the case. At the end of the day my GP called after months of nonsense from the secretary and secured an appt time for me the next week.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

I have been with Dr. Bruni for 32 years, and I have never met anyone more knowledgeable or more helpful. And I am a difficult case. He has never been anything but helpful and kind. Through the good times and bad. He seems to have always had what is best for me in mind first not what will advance study. (where many other doctors have seemed to put this first). You would be very lucky to be a patient with this man.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011