Ratings for Dr. W. Watson

Always takes the time to see me and goes the extra mile. Staff and clinic are very well run

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

When my original family doctor left to specialize in a different field, I was passed on to a newly graduated physician who was absolutely abysmal. I wrote a letter of complaint to the team and was immediately transferred to Dr. Bill Watson - what a lucky day that was! Calm, methodical, professional, a listener, great sense of humour, quiet spoken, unrushed, unflappable, I have never been better cared for. I've observed him with his resident students, and they're lucky to have him as a role model - I rue the day when he might retire and i'm put back in the soup to try my chances with someone else. Doctors like this don't come along often enough. I feel so fortunate to be his patient.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Simply the best. We absolutelyneed more doctors like Bill Watson.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Great doctor! Very knowledgeable and has a great attitude to his patients

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Family doctor since birth. Kind, respectful, and helpful. The best

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr.Watson is the absolute best doctor! He listens and really cares about his patients. I have been a patient of his for 22 years and I am dreading the day he retires. He is not a pill pusher and gets to the root of any health issues and will refer to other specialist when need be. I have a hard time trusting any doctors especially from walk in clinics But Dr.Watson I trust 110% he really cares about all his patients. There are no words to describe just how incredible he is. If you value your health he is the ideal doctor. I was sent to him initially because I was having a high risk pregnancy, I never returned to my previous doctor as Dr.Watson was so compassionate and listened whenever I had any concerns. He is the best GP and takes care of his patients of all ages. He works primarily in the Family Practice unit at St. Michaels but he also works out of pediatric clinic.Dr.Watson is truly my health protector. If Doctor's could be awarded a super hero cape his would be made of gold!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

He was reffered by my O.B. for my daughter.I am so happy that he became our family doctor.He is amazing and helpful. It's quite a drive for us to see him but it doesn't matter if would like to get better. Recently, i got sick and went to the emerg and I took the medication for a week. nothing changed.I went to see Dr. Watson and didn't take much time to get a diagnosis and proper prescription.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Watson by another Dr. 15 years ago when my daughter was 6 months old. I knew during the first visit that this was the right move as he checked things the other Dr. had never checked. He is now Dr. to me and both my kids and I don't know what we'll do when he decides to retire.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Simply the best. We have been going to him for about 10 years now.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011