Ratings for Dr. W. Watson

Dr Watson has been my family Dr for a long time he is even my daughters Dr. He is very good but now he is so busy you have to wait at least 1/2""hour passed your appointment time to see him on less you get a real early appointment. But he is that good.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Best doctor ever! He has been my doctor for about 25 years, and is also my sons doctor. I hope he never retires. He has always known how to help, and if he didn't he referred us to those that might. He is pure awesomeness 🙂👍🏻

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

A top notch physician-prompt and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Dr Watson delivered me and almost all of my cousins and siblings, which says a lot. He is patient, caring and thorough. A very good Dr and person all around...

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Always takes the time to see me and goes the extra mile. Staff and clinic are very well run

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

When my original family doctor left to specialize in a different field, I was passed on to a newly graduated physician who was absolutely abysmal. I wrote a letter of complaint to the team and was immediately transferred to Dr. Bill Watson - what a lucky day that was! Calm, methodical, professional, a listener, great sense of humour, quiet spoken, unrushed, unflappable, I have never been better cared for. I've observed him with his resident students, and they're lucky to have him as a role model - I rue the day when he might retire and i'm put back in the soup to try my chances with someone else. Doctors like this don't come along often enough. I feel so fortunate to be his patient.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Simply the best. We absolutelyneed more doctors like Bill Watson.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Great doctor! Very knowledgeable and has a great attitude to his patients

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Family doctor since birth. Kind, respectful, and helpful. The best

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr.Watson is the absolute best doctor! He listens and really cares about his patients. I have been a patient of his for 22 years and I am dreading the day he retires. He is not a pill pusher and gets to the root of any health issues and will refer to other specialist when need be. I have a hard time trusting any doctors especially from walk in clinics But Dr.Watson I trust 110% he really cares about all his patients. There are no words to describe just how incredible he is. If you value your health he is the ideal doctor. I was sent to him initially because I was having a high risk pregnancy, I never returned to my previous doctor as Dr.Watson was so compassionate and listened whenever I had any concerns. He is the best GP and takes care of his patients of all ages. He works primarily in the Family Practice unit at St. Michaels but he also works out of pediatric clinic.Dr.Watson is truly my health protector. If Doctor's could be awarded a super hero cape his would be made of gold!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014