Ratings for Dr. Javad Sattarian

Great doctor, he did bilateral bunion surgery on my feet. 4 weeks post op right now. Small incision and no pain. He is the best

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr Sattarian is the kindest and most patient doctor we have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He takes the time to answer all of your questions and does an excellent job of explaining health conditions to you as well as treatment options. His calm demeanor makes you feel at ease. Would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I was very pleased, nice guy answered all my questions and did a fine job on my knee, very professional, tks, Paul Reddick

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Great Orthopedic Surgeon. did carpal tunnel on my husbands hands . Awesome job ! Thanks Dr S

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Had two knee scope first my right back in 2008 and now my left in 2015. Both surgeries went well and he found the problem and repaired it and felt confidence it was fixed. Might be going back for another injury later this year to my right knee, not sure if I can blame him for having to go back in the same knee 7 years later. Continue to play sports so I can only blame misled. No complains great doctor but have no other doctor to compare too!!! Wish he did follow up post surgeries though before starting Physio.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr Sattarian is a stubborn old Orthopedic Surgeon set in his own ways. When I asked about treatment options he completely shut me out and left the room muttering no as he left. All I wanted was to be put in an air cast sooner than what he wanted as he spouted out evidence from 30 years ago. I brought him the recent research and highlighted where those scientific journals and made a clear recommendation towards the treatment I wanted. He refused to even look at them as I had dispelled his treatment theory. Worst doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I'm wondering why the ratings are all either low or high. It seems to me that ratings are based on how patients felt after treatment not reality!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I had knee arthroscopy couple of years ago...now I have more problem than before. ;((

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

An incredible doctor! I am 44 yrs old and had to go for a full hip replacement, Dr. Sattarian brought back the quality of my life and for this I will be forever grateful. A very caring, thoughtful and extremely knowledgable man, with a soft spoken and approachable demeanor. He made a bad situation into a wonderful experience. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr. Sattarian!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

10 years after Dr. Orsini at North York recompiled my shattered heel I was still in agony. He would not consider fusion. Dr. Sattarian immediately agreed fusion was indicated. He fused the heel and I now have to stop and think what heel was shattered. Fantastic. We were certain my wife had a hip problem. We went to Dr. Sattarian. He immediately said it was a vascular problem. The vascular surgeon at Toronto General confirmed this. Fantastic. I am now certain I have a bunion problem. They say the removal of a bunion is torturous. You can bet there is only one orthopedic surgeon I am going to see with this - Dr. Sattarian. I will let you know.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014