Ratings for Dr. Vicki L. Stancil

Dr. Stancil is the best Doctor in Town - and I've had several because I'm 69 years old! She is considerate, patient and makes you feel you really matter. So thankful for her!!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

I called one minute ago to make an appointment and the guy who answered the phone was so rude I actually told him " You know what, never mind. You sound incredibly rude." and that's where I ended my call. I would have loved to meet Dr. Stancil but I could not get past the way this guy answered the phone and continued to be short and rude.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

In short after a 10 years and the first major health issue of my life, Dr. Stancil refuses to see me. I was given no reason. I thought she was hands down the best General Practicioner I had ever been a patient of and I am in my mid fifties. Lastly, the young woman she employes to manage her office and patients is without a doubt the most hateful, rude, unfeeling person I have ever in countered in a physicians office.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

The receptionist Whitney Dean is extremely rude to patients over the phone. The other girl who checks you out afterwards is just as unfriendly and impatient. Doctor Stancil is great. Too bad those girls are horribly unkind.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

with out Dr. Stancil her staff I truly think I would not be here today

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Stances is very knowledgeable and nurse Staci is so sweet. She listens to you and reviews chart prior to visit which is important.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Stencil was very knowledable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Stancil is very concerned about her patients. She's not only my personal physican...but my whole family. The staff is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr. Stancil is a wonderful doctor. She really listens to you and is an excellent pharmacologist. She carefully reads your chart at every visit - reviewing all your medications to make sure any treatment she administers will not conflict with any meds you are currently taking. She always makes you feel like you have her undivided attention. I would recommend her to my best friend.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

Dr. Vicki L. Stancil's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Massachusetts