Ratings for Dr. Susan Rumble

I have been a lifetime patient of Dr. Rumble, and I have always had a wonderful experience, even through having 9 teeth pulled. I would definitely recommend her (and her daughter) to friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Such a great dentist. Feel so comfortable with her and love that she has tv's on the ceiling. She even gave me her home number when I was having tooth pain in case I needed something for it.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Dr Rumble has looked after my children and my wife and when I started to go back to the dentist, myself. As a typical man, I HATE PAIN!!!, but she is sooooo amazing with needles. Her patient comfort level seems to be very high on her priority list. As a matter of fact, in dealing with this office, I ge the feeling "The Customer Comes First". If you have dental issues, dont walk, but RUN to Susan Rumble!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Susan Rumble is the best dentist ever. She takes care of me like I was family. She keeps up on all the latest developments and always knows how to take care of me. I never worryabout going to the dentist. she is gentle, efficient and thourough.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Amazing dentist who is professional, caring and gentle! Susan always has a smile. The staff are always able to help and go beyond what is expected, making referrals outside of their own services when necessary. Working with insurance plans is not always easy but they manage this with knowledge and ease.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Rumble chooses her assistants well, as they are very thorough during the examination and preparation of a patient. Staff is always polite and kind. Appointments are set in advance without any difficulty. The billing is processed quickly and without any glitches. Dr. Rumble is thorough, explains what she will do, answers many of my questions patiently, and works quickly and is gentle. For someone who was allways uncomfortable at the dentist office, I feel welcome and well taken care for.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

One of the best of the best. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

Dr. Rumble is a wonderful dentist & a wonderfull woman. She is very sweet & kind. I have been going to her for over 20 years and now my children go to her. I could not imagine anyone not being happy with her. She is so sensitive to your needs & allways checking in to see how your doing under the mask. I would recomend her to anyone in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

I really like Dr. Rumble. She always smiles & looks happy to see you & asks how you are. She actually listens to you while you talk about your mouth health. She always works quickly & efficiently because she knows I'm nervous. She does everything possible to make you feel comfortable. I went to another dentist while we were living out of the area for a while, & I was so glad to come back to Dr. Rumble when we moved back.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

A most caring and wonderful woman. Her daughter, Jennifer, is also practicing dentistry with her. Jennifer is the same caring and competent dentist that her mother is. What a wonderful office with great caring staff, Karen, Judy and Trudy.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007