Ratings for Dr. Lopita Banerjee

This entire group of doctors is just concerned about money. It’s pathetic what our healthcare system is at. I kept on seeing random doctors and residents so I switched my family. Drs here are just about money.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Lopita is good and when she is available she is caring but she is never available for her patients. So this care is null in my opinion. I strongly agree that the system at their clinic is terrible and I blame Dr. Lopita for the same as she and her husband are the leaders of clinic. they have given guidelines and training to their staff to force people to take appointment with other RD in their group. I am very unsatisfied as well as upset. She does not care about patient's health. She is my doctor from last 8-9 years. We hardly get her appointment. Even if we are dealing with our health conditions badly, they don't even care. I am suffering from infection from last two months. I have been chasing to get an appointment. I was going to Walk ins and went to emergency too. Tried to get hold of her since April. Was really upset as their staff said that she is not available and you have to see any other doctor in their group. Moreover they were so rude to me that why I go to the other walk in clinic. And instead of giving appointment , I got a call from their staff on Dr Lopita's behalf that as they are not as per our expectation, so they would like to release our record and we can change our doctor. I felt like she does not even care about her patient. She is just into making money. She has trained her staff like that , that is why they treat patients as customers only. I think there is a beauty of profession , we understand that business is business, but we also have to understand that what type of service we are providing. We rely on doctors for our health issues, health is wealth and look at them how they play with us and our money. It does not matter how much care you show when you meet a patient, if you are never available for them and their health is not your priority. If you are meeting a patient once in 1.5 or two years, what kind of care is that that you are providing with words in those 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Love De. Banerjee! She is knowledgeable and personable. She is my family doctor who has been there for us through everything. I wish she had a twin, hard to get a hold of a doctor like her.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

i have been seeing her for years now i honestly do not trust any doctos the way i trust Dr Banerjee she has the biggest heart a rare soul!! lately the phone lines have been a hassle but shes definitely worth it i personally have had no issues with any of the staff they are amazing with me and my children Dr Banerjee has put up with me for many yes LOL and i honstly wouldnt change her for the world if youre lucky enough to have her as your family physician KEEP HER SHE REALLY CARES

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I cannot trust any other doctor than Dr Banerjee. She is the amazing person i have ever met. very professional. never ever give you wrong Advice. I moved to Hamilton still I prefer to drive to see my doctor there.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

less knowledge, not in time, not capable. Always try to avoid problems.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

She's been so helpful to us. The only negative point is that she's generally booked whenever you call but that's because everyone wants to see her because she is so good

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

She is a very good and knowledgeable doctor. Very good at nature

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

One of the most caring doctors we've ever met! She is usually running late but that's because she really cares about patients

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Banerjee is a great doctor, if you can get an appointment to see her. After numerous cancellations on the doctors end, it can take over a year to see your family doctor. Instead the clinic pushes you to see the nurse practitioners. I would not recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017