Ratings for Dr. Kathy C. Lindsey

This has got to be the worst kind of Doctor you can see, only see her if you are desperate and then research anything she gives or tells you! She is all about the "MONEY". Dr. Lindsey does not believe in the "Hippocratic oath"! Be prepared to get fleeced out of your money as much as she can push it!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

The lack of concern from this woman was very disturbing.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

I started going to Dr. Kathy Lindsey and liked her so much I sent my husband. She is very personable and helpful. I really clicked with her as a doctor and a person. You couldn't go wrong with her as your physician.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

I went to Dr. Kathy Lindsey for several years. She is not the worst doctor however, she is for sure not the best. I will admit that I went to her only if I couldn't shake off the issue with over the counter meds. I had been treated by a doctor that was in their office by the name of Dr. McWhorter, who is an excellent doctor and really listens to you. I had asked like a year later if I could transfer to him and she told me OF COURSE NOT. She told me that I was her patient.I started going to the ER anytime that I needed immediate care. I stopped going to seeher the day that I had an appointment and I was transferred to see her husband. He's a little better, but his cheese is still off his crakcer. I went in for an ear ache and he told me that my jaw was broken and that I didnt need to chew gum. How stupid. Just DUMB! I could talk, and eat perfectly fine..my ear hurt.....and he told me that it was that my jaw was broken not an ear ache. He sent me on my way with no meds...no XRAY nothing.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

DR.LINDSEY IS OK FOR A DR.HER ONLY DRAWBACK SHE ALWAYS WANTS TO SEND YOU FOR SECOND OPINION OR TO A SPECIALIST.WHICH IS VERY INCONVENIENT FOR MINOR ISSUES.PLEASE DON`T ASK HER TO WRITE A RX.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Good Doctor Nice lady in back to draw blood. Listens to gospel services in lab.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

Dr. Kathy C. Lindsey's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)