Ratings for Dr. Marla H. Wohlman

After being asked to come back over and over for more bloodwork and being suggested over ten "Presciption grade" vitamins I feel no better and my wallet is laughing at me!! There are DOGS in the office that her staff have to step over to walk around and they make the hormones in the building! That seems very unclean to me! She was rude and rushed every visit and I will not be going back

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I have been to 4 visits with Dr. Wohlman. I feel much worst than I did when I started. Like many other reviews my experience was similar. It seemed it inconvenienced her for me to answer questions SHE asked, and all she seemed interested in was selling me products!!! She put me on 26 vitamins a day, and has drawn 30 viles of blood in 60 days!! She still doesn't know why I feel so bad. I think it is the combination of all the supplements she put me on without really getting a complete history. She is in too big of a hurry, and too interested in selling her products!! I am officially looking for a new Doctor!! I believe in the natural and vitamin process, but I have lost all faith in Dr. Wolhman.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

staff rushed -no time for patients, overbooked. Most of the time you do not even see the doctor. Just extremely expensive refills. Pushed to get expensive products they sell with ittle or no concern for patient and needs. Dr. Wohlman shows little regard for her staff, and little regard for patients. Extremely overrated, don't waste your money. Her anti-aging information is a farce.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Wohlman is extremely knowledgeable about biodentical hormones as well as other areas of health and wellness. She and her staff have helped me immensely with biodentical hormone replacement as well as my weight and general health issues. In the past year my health has gotten noticeably better - not just by my evaluation but by others I am close to and work with. Dr. Wohlman has made a huge difference - in a very positive way - about how I feel due to her recommendations re hormones and vitamins I need to use. Much more so than any other Doctor I have been to in quite a few years. I respect her medical opinions and I am very thankful that I am able to utilize her knowledge and expertise. She has made a very positive difference in my life in the past year and I am very appreciative of her work and of her staff's hard work.

Submitted January 18, 2012

I've only seen Dr. Wohlman once; but I was impressed with the entire experience. Can't wait until my next visit to hear all about my nutrient test. I started on the BHRT and feel amazing. I am so glad that I didn't listen to the reviews on this site.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

I went to Dr Wohlman for quite a while but have't been to see her lately. But she spent time with me and was never rude she said exactly what she needed to say. She does sell her products in the office where other Dr give you 5 min. and a prescription. She did blood test gave me results worked with me on all things I had done. The wait may be long but it was worth it. She has a strong personality and I think that is what some people are not used to. She is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

This dr. had pets in the office with baracades set up which her office staff had to step over - very unsafe. The dogs urinated on the floor and pooped. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. They mix medicatino here so it seemed unsanitary. The staff will not give me my records or file my insurance.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

I went to Dr Wohlman at the recommendation of several friends that go to her. I was feeling tired and run down. It ended up my hormones were out of balance and I started using her compounded creams and after about three weeks I feel like a new person. I would highly recommend her. On one visit the wait was about an hour and the other time the wait was only 15 minutes. Not any different than most other Dr's that I go to. She definitely knows her stuff

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

I have used Dr. Wohlman for about 4 years and while I agree that the wait used to be lengthy when she was at the B'ham location, I now go to the Millbrook office and choose a morning appt. that gets me in quickly. I find her to be one of the most knowledgeable doctors I've had but can see that her bedside manner is not for everyone. But, my main concern is her expertise. I go for hormone therapy and nutrition. Not into the "procedures" for the face...Ronnie, her assistant, is probably a little over the top for all the procedures that he has had and that may work against her clinic in trying to sell that kind of stuff. But, he is very nice and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

I am very sorry to say I agree with the other reviews. I had hopes that I had found a good holistic physician for my family, but my husband and I both found Dr. Wohlman to be rude, dismissive, and not willing to listen. I wish someone would direct her to this site to see how she is perceived by her patients. We will be going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Marla H. Wohlman's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hoover, AL