Ratings for Dr. Philip A. Roth

Dr. Roth is great. He has been my GP for many years. There is a blonde lady working for him in reception who is very rude. She laughed out loud at me for a mistake I had made regarding an appointment. She embarrassed me horribly in front of other staff and patients.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr. Roth is one of the best doctors in Huntsville in my opinion. I have been to multiple doctors and he is the only one that has taken the time to get to know me, show concern, and practice effectively and efficiently. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

As my doctor, he was continually dismissive. He treated me like I was making up problems. Eventually, I quit seeing him, but my parents continued. In the next few years, my mom managed to break 3 bones multiple times. She also had a severe hypoglycemic episode. He blamed it on something that she must have done wrong, but denied her the opportunity to regularly check her blood sugar. When he refused to see her as a patient (a week after she refused to come back to him), she saw another doctor who found the cause of the bone breaks: a severe Vitamin D deficiency. (A new doctor said it was caused by neglectful medicine.) In fact, every member of the family treated by him had a severe deficiency. My mom's bones may heal, but they will always be weak. If he had run the proper tests on the family and paid an appropriate amount of attention, maybe the problems wouldn't have occurred.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2010

Absolutely one of the best MDs in the business; the man is not only a professional, he is also someone that cares deeply for his patients. He keeps a first class staff because he is a good boss - takes care of his people. The profession does not have enough doctors like Philip Roth.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I am retired military and have TriCare For Life as a suppliment to Medicare. My wife and I have been with him for at least 15 years and very well satisfied with his care. He has also managed to gather round him a good staff.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Philip A. Roth's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Oxford