Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Orzechowski

There are very few general physicians I've met throughout the years that has everything going for them: seemingly boundless medical knowledge, fantastic bedside manner, extraordinarily competent medical support staff, and a truly professional billing staff. He's been very accepting of my strong-willined nature as a patient, and even supportive of my choice to supplement his prescriptions with my preference of naturopathic/herbal remedies (after his approval). Many doctors have lost my trust in one way or another, but year after year, Dr. Mike continues to provide excellent service without faltering. I recommend him to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

Dr. Mike has motivated me and given me the information and care I need to live a full active life even with my chronic lower back issues. As a senior I walked my first marathon this year (2011) and sustained no adverse side effects from the almost 8 hour walk. His advise and care works for me.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Michael W. Orzechowski's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1987)

AHC