Ratings for Dr. Rama D. BATHALA-PATEL

My physical exams with her seem rushed and perfunctory as if she has a plane to catch or something. She is excruciatingly slow to authorize prescription refills, and only responds after several days of reminders and nagging. I get the impression that she'd rather not be treating patients, or at least not treating me. Enough is enough.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

She just rushed me through my physical was condescending and dismissive.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

I went for the yearly physical exam, and I can only say that I am completely disappointed. She rushed through the entire physical as if she was in a hurry to catch a train. I've had some discomfort in my hands where they get numbed all the way to my fingertips, and I get backaches constantly, and this is after 9 months from giving birth through a painful C-section. I specifically told her that I am allergic to aspirin and she prescribed me naproxen which contains aspirin. What kind of doctor does that, one who is negligent and doesn't give a crap about her patients. I am looking forward into changing her as soon as possible, but before I do that I want to make a complaint about her. I am really disappointed and disgusted as to how she treated me as a patient, I felt like she thought that I am an idiot with no knowledge at all of my condition.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to. There is no patient/doctor relationship. She walks in rushed and frazzled. She has no idea how to treat a patient. She is more worried about getting another patient in than to see what the real problem is. I am 34 years old so I don't go to the doctor's office often just to get a physical exam and everytime I'm there it takes her 10 minutes to see me but I've waited over an hour. I'm going to see someone else who has a passion for her field and patients.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

she won't write more than one refill, even on your everyday medications and forces you to come back to her to get another prescription. She will never call you to talk to you regarding your condition, even after repeated phone calls to her office. Will only communicate with you via nursing staff, even when something isn't being resolved. If it was the first time I was seeing her, it'd be one thing, but she was my primary care doc and wouldn't give me the courtesy of calling me back when something clearly was not resolved. Go see somebody else! Run AWAY! Don't waste your time seeing her.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Went in to get physical/ experience with knee pain. Rushed through the whole process. Kind of just spit questions at me. Did a knee test where she moves it around. I said everything was ok. So I kinda gave up because she was in such a hurry. I called back the next day to see if I could get a referral or ask what the next step was because it still hurt. She told the nurse to tell me to wear a knee brace and stay off it for a couple of weeks. THATS NOT HELPFUL. I would like to get it checked out be sure that there arn't any tears or stuff that could get worse in 2 weeks...

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Rama D. BATHALA-PATEL's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 2000)

Molina