Dr. Sheila Wendler

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sheila Wendler

I have been a patient of Dr. Wendler's since 2016. I have a problem with binge eating which I am mostly able to control but when I am stressed like at work or in a relationship it can just take over. I’ve learned from Dr. Wendler that I need to change my relationship with food and she has taught me some helpful techniques that are beginning to take hold. She has been very kind and understanding and I feel lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Been a patient since last year and still seeing her ! Awesome Doctor and Great Service !!! She has helped me with my challenges and I would highly recommend her to my family and friends !!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I've been seeing Dr Wendler & feel very comfortable talking to her. She had helped me cope with my challenges.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

She has a terrible bedside manner. Did not get the impression that she cared at all.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Sheila Wendler has worked with me to help manage a diagnosis I received as a teenager. I told her my symptoms and struggles with this diagnosis. She is very solution orriented and listened to my feedback as to what works for me. Not a one size fits all doctor trying to push the newest or mainstream medication on television. I feel much more happier and can enjoy life with the help she gave me.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. Sheila Wendler appears to understand but does NOT listen to her patient, I asked her to change the dosage on my meds but she didn't! Did not accept insurance and did not offer a discounted rate, STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!👿

Submitted March 27, 2017

She's an awesome doctor and very helpful. She also understands the situation I'm going through.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Excellent doctor. Careful, thorough, knowledgable, kind, compassionate

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr. Wendler is an outstanding doctor. Her honesty and integrity in her forensic work is beyond question. I recommend her very highly.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Wendler lacks common courtesy towards her patients. Does not have a good bedside manner.

Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Sheila Wendler

Dr. Sheila Wendler's response
This individual is not a patient of mine, she claims to have used a medical insurance, which I do not accept. She has a dislike of me due to personal reasons. Please remove this false rating from my profile as it is not helpful to real patients.

Submitted December 22, 2014