Ratings for Dr. Hershel Kagan

Very thorough, excellent records (and on a computer!), follows up immediately (calls back, same day, even a flu-shot reminder call on a Saturday morning!), staff are great, all with great sense of humour. Great doctor, wish we had more like him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Kagan is compassionate and caring, he has supported our family for many years. He listens and is willing to admit when he does not know the answer. I agree Jan is amazing.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr K takes care of my family. He listens. He is honest. He is cautious. He is a good healer of mind and body. Love the digital records. I expect a short wait time from a life in our health care system. I love nurse Jan and support staff.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

The Best Doctor Ever .. He never forget the yearly stuff PAP Breast exams Etc... Easy prescription renewal his staff/nurses are awesome He's Competent, Caring Kind Genuine Punctual Helpful We recently moved to B.C so thank you Dr Kagan.. Really going to miss him

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. K is great! I'm so lucky to have him as a doctor. Whenever I need him, I can usually get in within 12 hours. The nurses are so nice. I went in because I broke my nose (he saw me the next dat), assessed my nose, determined it was ok, then checked my file for anything else outstanding. Before I knew it, I had done my 15 month PAP, refilled a perscription, & had a referral for a follow-up echocartiograhm. 4 appointments in one & I know he cares about me.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I have been with Dr. Kagan for over 10 yrs. He has always been helpful and attentive but I find that in the last 4 years he has become a better listener, is more pro-active and patient-centered. My level of trust in him has increased. His office hrs are great and I can get an appointment on a timely basis. Staff is helpful.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

I found Dr. Kagan on a whim by referral of a walk in clinic doctor and saw him for short term therepy last year for 6 months. I was never sure what therepy was supposed to be like as I had never entered it voluntarily. Dr. Kagan, best described is a man of fewish words but he listened to everything - what I found was he had the most amazing ability to one thing at a crutial time that would help me put the pieces back together almost on my own. Help me understand things and become clear. I had a very fantastic experience with him and speak of it ALWAYS in the most positive manor. If you are someone willing and wanting to get help, I would definitely recommend Dr. Kagan.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

I gave Kagan a poor rating before but I'd like to upgrade it because he has helped me significantly since then. Maybe he is learning by experience.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

I have been one of Dr. Kagan's first patients (since 1998 at Charlotte & Rideau) and have been very pleased with his services since that time. He's a nice guy and knows his stuff. It's great that he's been located so centrally for the past few years.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Highly recommend Dr. Kagan. He is competent, polite, direct and promotes health. He's supportive and want to partner with his patients to improve health. I've seen a lot of Drs. He's a keeper.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010