Ratings for Dr. Henry A. Doenlen

I have been seeing Doenlen since I was a freshman in high school. I wouldn't want any other doctor in Pensacola for mental health. He's one of my favourite people, and I look forward to every visit. He's a nerd, and loves his job. He's extremely knowledge able, and not just about medication. However, if he meets you once and prescribes you something, it's because he knows it works. He gave me options about medication, informed me of all side effects, and explained how they work. I think everyone should love how much a geek he is about psychiatry. I wouldn't want to go to someone that's sick of their practice. I hope he's my doctor for years to come.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. Doenlen is the weirdest person I have ever encountered. We took our son in to see him. He was rude, almost never made eye contact and acted like everything we said was stupid. He just seemed like he wanted to hand out medication. There is no way I am taking my son back to him.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

Dr. Henry A. Doenlen's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1980)

Multiplan