Ratings for Dr. Frederick Forbes

Dr Forbes is caring, compassionate, and thorough. He is always on top of things. He's seen my fiancé for 42 years and our son now for 3 years.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

My family of 6 has been in Dr Forbes care since I moved to Canada 10 years ago. He is a very knowledgeable person that does not just prescribe any medication or test for the fun of it. He does a very thorough assessments. Keeping to appointment time is my only concern but then that may be excused based on his detail efforts. The staff are generally nice but some staff sometimes could be very nasty and some student on placement tend to misinform you than admitting no knowledge of your query.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

new staff amazing and he has always been a wonderful doctor to my family and I

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

If this is the Dr. Forbes that used to be at Finchgate and then moved over to Kensington. I hate this man. He convinced my father all he had was pnemonia gave him antibiotics...then my dad was getting headaches.....gave him Tylenol 3's. Well guess what. 6 months later my father passed away. Turns out he had LUNG CANCER. All Dr. Forbes did was want to push pills. I depise this man. He is useless. He was our family doctor since we moved to Brampton...in the 70's. I stopped seeing him when i was 13 because frankly...he gave me the creeps. My suggestion....see another doctor!!!!!!!! Unless you just wanna pop pills and not get to the root of the problem. If yu delay....it may be too late

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

He is very easy to talk to. He is very understanding and always gives you 100% of his attention. I guess his keen attentiveness is the reason why his promptness suffers a bit.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Forbes has been my doctor for 25 years. He is kind and knowledgeable. Never pushes you out the door which is why you may have to wait but he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr Forbes is very knowledgeable and genuinely cared about my health. He is busy yes but well worth the wait. I have had other family doctors and none came close to the health care provided by Dr. Forbes

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

he is friendly, nice & helpful, good knowledge. liked him. but not the staff.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

i like very much takes good care of my husband comes to the house to see him

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

I have mixed reaction to staff - some are great some are rude and have no customer service skills. He is never on time I suspect that he overbooks. You need to expect to be there 1 hour before you see him. He is a good Doctor and Knowledgeable but never has enough time for you especially after you spent an hour waiting to see him.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010