Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo

My son and I are new patients of Dr. Burk-Vassallo - who is everything you could want in a doctor - I wish we could clone her so that she had time to specialize in every field of medicine! She and her team are a gift to the medical community. Dr. Burk-Vassallo is professional and knowledgeable and current on treatment and technology options - but also relaxed and gentle and kind. She takes the time to explain treatment options, without any pressure, and respects and answers your questions. I am amazed that while I never feel rushed, her appointments run on time,. If you want to feel that your medical team is in partnership with you on your skin care goals, this is the place for you!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I've finally found a home, for all my beauty needs with Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo!!! The office is a beautiful space, its clean, well appointed and never over booked which is extremely nice. Over the years, i've primarily had fillers done here (lips, Nasolabial folds, marionette lines, forehead) then finally i caved to botox and i really couldn't have been happier with the technique she used in my forehead, i still have eyebrow movement without the scowl. My favourite thing going to ASPIREMD and seeing Jane, is that she is an actual DOCTOR, not an injecting nurse, not a doctor on webcam. You get the real deal with Jane, 20 years plus of experience, the knowledge, guidance and injecting technique to get the outcome your looking for! You don't have to worry, that your going to get lumpy lips or bad injections. For myself, this is exactly the peace of mind I NEED!!!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dear Dr. Jane Burke Vassallo, I am not able to express in words how I feel having had your Soft and Lift treatment. However, I can tell you that is was a good thing I was not driving myself home last week after the procedure, as I spent so much time looking in the mirror, I would probably have had an accident. This procedure literally made me immediately look years younger, and looked even better the following days. I am really not a vain person, but it is rather hard to walk by a mirror and not look at a younger me. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you. Irene

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

From the moment of entering Dr Janes' facility the atmosphere is warm and inviting. Being a patient of Dr Jane for numerous years has always been an awesome and successful adventure. Her expertise in various medical procedures, veins/cosmetic enhancements are prominent. She is a dedicated physician, listens to her patients and provides the best skilled services. Astounding staff.... always a great successful appointment Cheers and thank you immensely Dr Jane

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Jane is so skilled at what she does and is also such an awesome woman. I definitely recommend her services- I drive to her clinic from Hamilton because she is the best around.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

The whole team makes you feel at ease. Dr Jane Burk Vassallo is a wonderful lady and we have lots of giggles together. And I am in love with her work she done for me. I feel like a new women. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Jane for years for both my veins and my beauty routine. Both herself and her wonderful team have made every experience professional, comfortable and fun! Dr. Jane is the best of the best !!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr Jane is lovely . She is so kind and professional and always takes the time to ask about your family . I've had Botox and filler done with amazing results. I highly recommend her . I've also had microdermabrasion, silk peels and BBL . Fantastic results. I also love her staff . Always friendly & polite. My next visit will be microblading . Excited.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I have known Jane personally and professionally for a number of years. She has always been approachable, down to earth and makes everyone feel comfortable. Her talent is formidable. I had my veins done 6 years ago and just recently needed one looked at. My description of her vein treatments was... When I'm done I've traded in my current legs for my 18 year old legs. The feedback I get when people see the results is the same. The treatment is a work of magic. Thank you Jane... bring on "shorts"weather!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Jane is always informative and thorough, taking her time to make me feel comfortable and answer any questions I may have. I've had my varicose veins injected a handful of times and the results are amazing! Physically, my legs feel less lethargic and the appearance of the veins has dramatically improved.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo's Credentials

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 1988)