Ratings for Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo

Dear Dr. Jane Burke Vassallo, I am not able to express in words how I feel having had your Soft and Lift treatment. However, I can tell you that is was a good thing I was not driving myself home last week after the procedure, as I spent so much time looking in the mirror, I would probably have had an accident. This procedure literally made me immediately look years younger, and looked even better the following days. I am really not a vain person, but it is rather hard to walk by a mirror and not look at a younger me. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you. Irene

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

From the moment of entering Dr Janes' facility the atmosphere is warm and inviting. Being a patient of Dr Jane for numerous years has always been an awesome and successful adventure. Her expertise in various medical procedures, veins/cosmetic enhancements are prominent. She is a dedicated physician, listens to her patients and provides the best skilled services. Astounding staff.... always a great successful appointment Cheers and thank you immensely Dr Jane

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Jane is so skilled at what she does and is also such an awesome woman. I definitely recommend her services- I drive to her clinic from Hamilton because she is the best around.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

The whole team makes you feel at ease. Dr Jane Burk Vassallo is a wonderful lady and we have lots of giggles together. And I am in love with her work she done for me. I feel like a new women. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Jane for years for both my veins and my beauty routine. Both herself and her wonderful team have made every experience professional, comfortable and fun! Dr. Jane is the best of the best !!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr Jane is lovely . She is so kind and professional and always takes the time to ask about your family . I've had Botox and filler done with amazing results. I highly recommend her . I've also had microdermabrasion, silk peels and BBL . Fantastic results. I also love her staff . Always friendly & polite. My next visit will be microblading . Excited.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I have known Jane personally and professionally for a number of years. She has always been approachable, down to earth and makes everyone feel comfortable. Her talent is formidable. I had my veins done 6 years ago and just recently needed one looked at. My description of her vein treatments was... When I'm done I've traded in my current legs for my 18 year old legs. The feedback I get when people see the results is the same. The treatment is a work of magic. Thank you Jane... bring on "shorts"weather!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Jane is always informative and thorough, taking her time to make me feel comfortable and answer any questions I may have. I've had my varicose veins injected a handful of times and the results are amazing! Physically, my legs feel less lethargic and the appearance of the veins has dramatically improved.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I am tickled pink to be looking so fabulous. Dr. Jane, you did an amazing job of correcting my under eyes, making my eyelids seem higher, getting rid of tons of wrinkles above my lips, giving me some cheek bone definition and giving me beautiful luscious lips which will never, ever, ever touch a cigarette again. What more incentive to never smoke!! Now doing a body sculpting weight video at night to tone up my arms and body. My sister, Diane, is amazed at what you did. There aren't enough roses or chocolates in the world to send you in my appreciation (and I'm broke now tee hee). You are my forever doctor and I will certainly be recommending you to my friends if and when they ask why I look so radiant! Also want to thank your staff for making me feel so comfortable and ease any fears I had. Thank you everyone.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Very friendly office! She did an amazing job treating my veins. highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo's Credentials

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 1988)