Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo

Dr. Jane Burk Vassallo is a kind and caring individual and her staff are wonderful. They treat everyone special and make you feel at ease. There is no pressure and she works with you on what is best for you and what you hope to acheive. I highly recommend Aspire MD.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Such a wonderful physician. I wish all physicians took as much time and care as Dr. Jane Burk Vasallo. The clinic is pristine, the staff are kind and well informed, the prodecues are well done, safe and the highest quality and the overall experience is fabulous. A++!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

The clinic is comfortable and stylish. The staff is AMAZING! I cant say enough about them. My first treatment was great and Joanne put me at easy because I wasn't sure what to expect. My skin felt great right after and for a long time post treatment. I highly recommend Aspire MD to all of my friends. My consultation with Dr. Burk Vasallo was ver informative and we put together a great plan for my skin. She was very easy to talk to. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

very professional staff. DrBurk-Vassalo is very skilled in her work and treats all clients like they are all special. She takes the time to discuss all procedures and answers any concerns

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo and her staff are very helpful, knowledgeable and take the time to get to know you. Always feel great when I leave.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr Jane Burk Vassallo is an excellent physician and she is extremely knowledgeable in her practice. I appreciate her genuine concern for my needs and she approaches my care with compassion and sensitivity. I would highly recommend her to anyone considering cosmetic or self-improvement procedures. Her office staff are also professional, knowledgeable and attentive. I truly feel like I am visiting friends when I come to this office.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr Burke-Vassallo is an amazing highly educated and talented at what she does. I went in yesterday for the first time she fixed a problem that another doctor told me was impossible. I will go to her from now on and recommend everyone to go to her as she specializes in this field and knows what she’s doing she’s very honest and professional and welcoming. I am forever thankful to her and would never trust my face with anyone but her again.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

I met doctor burk this week and she is the best. Feel fresg faced and beautiful already. Thank you for your time and fpr making me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

in the last week Dr Jane Burk-Vassallo has helped me considerably. After having a negative experience at an aesthetic clinic in Hamilton I went in search of a new Doctor. Dr.Jane was able to reverse the problem and get me on the right path. She has found a balance between precision skillmanship which is provided with a friendly approachable manner. With her treatment she listens to what your concerns are then moves forward at whatever is comfortable for you. There is never a pushy sell here and she is very passionate about the work she does and she does it well. I am very impressed with Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

My son and I are new patients of Dr. Burk-Vassallo - who is everything you could want in a doctor - I wish we could clone her so that she had time to specialize in every field of medicine! She and her team are a gift to the medical community. Dr. Burk-Vassallo is professional and knowledgeable and current on treatment and technology options - but also relaxed and gentle and kind. She takes the time to explain treatment options, without any pressure, and respects and answers your questions. I am amazed that while I never feel rushed, her appointments run on time,. If you want to feel that your medical team is in partnership with you on your skin care goals, this is the place for you!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo’s pursuit of excellence, providing trusted services and products to her patients has defined her 20+ year journey as a highly respected physician. Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo completed her Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy cum laude (with honours) and obtained her Medical Degree cum laude (with honours), both from Dalhousie University- yup … she’s got Maritime roots ;) She received the Governor General Academic Medal and a Dalhousie University Gold Medal for highest academic standing, among numerous other medical awards and scholarships. Dr. Burk-Vassallo pursued further postgraduate training from the University of Western Ontario Schulich School of Medicine. Dr. Burk-Vassallo holds the following professional memberships and affiliations:  Canadian Association of Aesthetic Medicine (CAAM)  American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)  Canadian Society of Phlebology (CPS)  Fellow of the Canadian Society of Phlebology (FCPS)  American College of Phlebology (ACP)  American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)  Canadian Medical Association (CMA)  Ontario Medical Association (OMA)  Canadian College of Family Physicians (CCFP)  Ontario College of Family Physicians (OCFP)  Fellow of the College of Family Physicians (FCFP)  College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO) Dr. Burk-Vassallo has received training in wellness, laser, vein and aesthetic procedures throughout North America and internationally, from leading experts in their fields. Dr. Burk-Vassallo is an advanced certified injector with over 20 years of experience. She continuously pursues ongoing medical education and skills training, as well as new and innovative procedures using the latest research and development.

• English

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 1988)
  • University of Western Ontario