Ratings for Dr. Richard Bonomo

Dr. Bonomo has the skilled hands of a fine craftsman at his trade. I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Bonomo several years ago, and went swimming without a hint of pain or discomfort the next day. He is a very down-to-earth human being. His demeanor leads one to believe he would make afine neighbor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

As the other comments state, this man is horrible and should not be allowed around other humans. He is extremely rude and made nasty comments to me! He practically got on top of me to rip a tooth out of my mouth. He was so violent that he knocked my nice, not even 2 year old crown out, that I paid $1000 for and nicked a couple other teeth. My insurance nor he will pay for a new crown, he says some times it happens! This man should be banned from practicing Dentistry!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

He was horrible and very mean. He hurt me, cut my lip, and said nasty things to me. I ran out if there crying.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

This doctor as so he is called, was very rude to a patient, that was very nervous and scared. Literally told this patient to shut up and quit acting like a 5yr old.His "bed side manner" as it would be called is very un-professional, I wouldn't even take my dog to him.I have heared from other people that he has worked on and they also say he is very rude, and they will never go back to him again.He has no compassion at all for the feelings of his patients, whether they feel pain, all he say's is shut up it don't hurt. I don't understand how a so called professional can treat patients like this. They go there to get treatment and be respected.They get degraded when they are there.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007