Ratings for Dr. P. Leung

I like Dr. Leung well enough. It is his staff that I have a problem with. I always roll my eyes and cringe while making an appt. The staff convey a very judgemental, impatient attitude towards patients.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Has been my Physician for 15 years. Staff is just OK but then again not really much interaction with them (more interaction with techs at BC Biomedical next door, where experience is inconsistent as usually dealing with a different tech each visit). Occasionally have to wait for up to 10 minutes for Dr. even when I'm on time for appointment, but understand he has a busy practice and it could easily be me that is delaying his next appointment). His treatment (advise, prescription, therapy) typically makes sense to me and results in a successful outcome. Has calm and attentive manner, willing to listen to and answer questions and discuss alternative treatments. Occasionally has an Intern in tow, but will always ask if it's OK if Intern can sit-in on consultation.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

the worst dr i have ever been to I have severe back pain and his only concern is to get me off back meds how does a guy work 15 hrs a day with no meds ?

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

A VERY GOOD DOCTOR. POLITE, GENTLE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. GOOD WITH BABIES AND PREGNANCIES. HAD HIM FOR TWO PREGNANCIES/ONE LABOR WITH NO PROBLEMS OR ISSUES. LISTENS TO YOUR CONCERNS. I RECOMMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2010

Best family physician I have ever had. He is friendly, listens to you, discusses what he thinks the problem is, and, when necessary, refers you to an appropriate specialist. He is a great person and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

He was the on call doc when I was in labor and my experience was horrible. He had no idea what station I was at, said the baby went back in after pushing for a few hours (YES-A FEW HOURS). He was on his laptop on the other side of the room while I was pushing. I ended up being in labor for 41 hours, pushing for 9 of that and had to have a c-section. He was not listening to my concerns, did not do things the way I had wanted them and made no attempt to avoid c-section. After the baby was born, he was not friendly to me or my husband, and was rough with the baby. Next time, I WILL be getting a midwife JUST to avoid the possibility of having him at my next birth. This is the only encounter I have ever had with this doctor and unfortunately will never forget his unprofessional and impersonal attitude.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Leung is the best doc I have ever been to. He asks YOU all the questions that you forget to ask and if he doesn't know the answer right away, he will find out and get back to you! Well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

He is a very good doctor and he will take the time to listen to everything you have to say. When he thinks it is necessary, he will not hesitate to refer you to a specialist or to do more tests.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Leung is a caring polite man. He listens to everything you might have to say and never rushes you. He is by far the best doctor I have had and I trust him 100% with my health and well being.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. Leung is an amazing doctor. He really cares about his paients health and goes the extra mile for them. Also he was there for both of my babies when they were born, as he also gives so much of his time to the maternity clinic as well.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007