Ratings for Dr. Oluyomi Sobowale

Dr Sobowale delivered my baby. I found he was excellent, very calm and patient. He definitely made my husband and I more confident in the delivery and even made us laugh during the process!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I found Dr. Sobowale very professional, knowledgeable, spoke directly to the patient and listened to concerns, asking several times if there were any questions. He offered a choice of care and gave reasons for each. I was very pleased with the appointment and would recommend this specialist. The office staff and nurse were very friendly.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

he didnt listen to much about what i said and i believe he might be sexist, theres more to irregular periods and pain than just trying to get pregnant.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Ignorant man doesn't listen to patients. I had surgery in june 2016 and it has not been effective. Makes me wonder if he knows how to? I went for follow up six weeks later and he only asked about one procedure he did until i reminded him i had 3. Then dismissed my concerns and complications i was having.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Had a tubal ligation and ablation yest. This dr has helped me with my issues , followed through various steps and went out of his way. The surgery was well explained . It is only day 2 however, feel great .. thank you.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I didn't find anything wrong with this dr... he went way beyond what he needed to for me!!! So everyone, please judge him by your own experience!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I went to the Dr. because I was referred by a GP when blood test results indicated a possible hormonal imbalance. The Dr. was unwilling to listen to me and made me feel uncomfortable and intimidated. He generalized and attributed one of my symptoms to my ethnicity without any explanation for my other symptoms. He did not explain anything to me and did not read the blood test until I specifically asked him and only then did he proceed to prescribe a medication to me that made my symptoms worse. This was my first visit to a gyno about a matter that is very personal and sensitive, and due to his insensitivity I have spent some months trying to find the courage to visit another dr. to clean up the mess the prescription medicine has made. Needless to say, my symptoms have grown worse in the past few months. I do not recommend anyone go to him. I had originally wanted another dr. but he was the only one without a wait list. Now I know why.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Was very rude and ignorant to my husband and I when we were having our twins wouldn't even let him cut the cord!!! Do not go to him find someone else!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Horrible Dr. I almost lost my daughter when he delivered my grandbaby. I witnessed him in action. A blood transfusion, antibiotics and follow up surgery to remove placenta she is recovering. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

At first i found him hard to understand and a little chilly.But he has warmed up to be a very nice man and a fantastic doctor. I owe him so much for the difference he has made. Thank Doctor sobowale. Linda is cool also

Submitted February 17, 2015