Ratings for Dr. Sylvia S. Chatroux

I love this doctor. My only hesitancy in recommending her is that the more people who know about her the harder it will be for me to get same day appointments! I love her staff. I love the fact that she really takes the time to talk to her patients and I never have to wait in the waiting room for her. When I have an appointment she is always ready for me.She is kind and pleasant and seems to really care about her patients.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Doctor Chatroux has been my doctor forever and she is a wonderful health care provider and truly caring person. She always gives me the mainstream method of treatment along with an alternative option if I want to try something more natural. She goes above and beyond for her patients whenever she can, including letting me come to her house on a weekend when I was sick so I could avoid expensive hospital charges. Love this doctor and am grateful to have her in Ashland!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Chatroux has been my family doctor for over 8 years. I have had several medical problems over the years and have been to her a lot more than the average patient and I have never received anything but top notch service. She is competent, compassionate and thinks outside the box which I appeciate. Once when I was a new patient with a small child I caught her as she was litterally walking out the door for a long weekend it was shortly after 5:30 and her staff had gone - but she stayed for almost an hour because my son stuck a bean up his nose and she was so calm and professional (whereas my son and I were a bit hysterical) and she REALLY had to work to get it out and was incredibly patient and kind. More recently, she reffered me to a specialist because my condition was beyond her scope of knowledge and that dr was exactly what I needed, and thanks to her, I am getting much better. I consider Sylvia Chhatroux PRICELESS!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Sylvia Chatroux has been our family physician for twelve years since we moved our family from Los Angeles to Oregon. We always say that moving to Oregon is the best thing we ever made for our family and Sylvia's care is a significant part of why it has been our best decision. Sylvia is a compassionate, caring, bright, incisive, thorough and determined physician. She has great knowledge of medicine and takes whatever time is required to analyze what is ailing you. If you like traditional medicine, Sylvia is great. If you like Homeopathic medicine, Sylvia is even greater! It is clear when you walk into Sylvia's office and into her care that you become part of a family of GREAT people, led by Sylvia. Her staff is always personable and more importantly, persoNAL! They all remember who you are and endeavor to remedy whatever request you might have as a patient. Service in the office is fantastic, and way above average. They are GREAT! Highly recommend! Mike E. Jacksonville, OR

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr C and her staff are friendly, helpful, responsive, conscientious.... Her exams are relaxed, gentle and thorough. If there's a problem she has various resources to apply to be helpful and then what Dr. C can't handle herself she knows how to wisely refer.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr. Sylvia S. Chatroux's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)