Ratings for Dr. Daniel L. Nicoll

Dr. Nicoll delivered my son. He is an excellent Dr. and would recommend to anyone. Out of several different Drs, he is the ONLY one who thought to check my hormone levels( which a low level was why I kept having miscarriages, which was an easy fix with prescription hormone replacement) Thank you Dr. Nicoll

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

I switched to Dr. Nicoll about halfway through my pregnancy because my othet Dr had to move. I was VERY glad after I met Dr. Nicoll, he seemed to care more than my other Dr and was very nice and gentle. I did NOT like his nurse, she wasn't very friendly and ALWAYS got my weight wrong and he would have to re-weigh me. My labor and delivery went perfect and I plan on using him for my next pregnancy for sure.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

We were told he was one fo the best. after several misdiagnosis during my pregnancy and continued problems concerning my son's ability to hear (he was deaf for the first 2 yrs due to misdiagnosis and this doctor's refusal to refer to an ENT) we were finally able to change networks.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR!!!! WORSE THAN AVERAGE STAFF / OFFICE.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Worst medical service we have ever experienced. Can you imagine a pregnant women waiting for a doctor for 1-1/2 hour (AFTER the scheduled appointment time) and then getting a response that the doctor is 'busy' and nobody can tell when he will be available. Shame on this office and Dr. Nicoll.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Excellent doctor! My "doctor" ditched me at the hospital to have my labor induced early for no reason. Dr. Nicoll was the doctor on call. Thank God! He made everythin go smoothly. This was the first time I met him. He is nice and attentive. Needless to say, after my delivery I switched to him!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. Daniel L. Nicoll's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1996)

HIP