Ratings for Dr. Leslie Edwards

Dr. Edwards was a phenomenal doctor/person who truly seemed to care. My concern now is how to retrieve my Medical records. Does anyone know?

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

I see many comments posted about her sudden retirement and that patients received no notification. By contrast, I certainly received a letter informing me and instructing me how to deal with my records. I am posting this to balance some of the other comments.I was delighted to have been referred to her.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

I really enjoyed Dr Edwards. She was an amazing Dr and made me feel so comfortable. I am upset to find out that she ha retired with no notice. I too only found out when I went to make my annual appointment. I have contacted the Ontario college of Physicians to find out about my files. They informed me that I should write a letter requestion my files and have them sent to my home. So here is the Address. P O Box 72060 RPO Kanata North Kanata ON K2K 2P4 I hope this helps everyone. I am very sad now I have to find a new doctor, what to do.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

I'm pissed off that I found out what happened to her when I found this site only by chance. I've been trying to figure out why her phone wasn't in order and if she had moved her practice. I'm going to talk to my regular doctor to find out how to get my file located. Yes, she was a great doctor but this was an extremely inconsiderate thing to do. IF I ever track down my file, I'll write again

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

I, too, was surprised by her retirement. I phoned for my regular checkup and her telephone was disconnected. I think she should have notified her patients and intructed them on how to get their files.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

I was very pleased with Dr. Edwards. I have been going to her for years and was very disappointed that she would retire without notifying her patients. I'm scrambling now to try and find somebody else and would also like to know what happened to my file.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

I was more than satisfied with the care shown both by Dr. Edwards and her excellent staff. She took extra time with me when she knew I was not able to find a family doctor. I was never more comfortable and relaxed with any doctor before. I wish her a wonderful retirement. I am however anxious to locate my file - does anyone know how to obtain the records please?

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

I have been going to Dr Edwards for over 20 years and highly recommended her as a caring and excellent doctor to many ladies! It is almost impossible to believe that she has retired without notice; I just tried calling for my annual check up and found the phone disconnected! I am truly disappointed that no communication was made and now ......no doctor! Seems totally bizarre to me that this has happened.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

I really liked her... but don't like that she retired without notifying me.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

Dr. Edwards was a wonderful doctor. When I was last in (Sept '07), she was planning to retire at the end of 2008 so I was surprised that she is no longer available. Does anyone know what happened with her? I can't believe she'd just quit without informing her patients.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008