Ratings for Dr. Steven Aung

Unbelievable! You have to go see this man. He is very special!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Waste of time. 5 minutes of "treatment" and 1 hour of waiting

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I am tired of his staff trying to convince me that waiting 2 hours for a SCHEDULED appointment that only lasts 20 minutes is normal. I'm pre-booked for my appointments and already waited two months for the first one. At this point I'm stuck and have no other options. I just wish they would just accept the fact they are inefficient instead blaming me for being impatient.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I like Dr. Aung but don't like waiting over an hour beyond my appointment to be called in. I brought this up with his staff and was lectured and made to feel like I was being unreasonable. I actually told his one staff member to stop lecturing me and she continued on even complaining about me openly to other staff and clients.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

He literally saved by life by stopping a debilitating arrhythmia. he is like a saint and anyone is lucky to have him help them

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Five years ago I was diagnosed with cancer and had the good fortune to receive regular acupuncture treatments from Dr. Aung while undergoing chemo and radiation. I believe that as a result of these treatments and his genuine healing skills I was able to work full time through it all and kept to the original Cross Cancer Clinic schedule with no delays due to a low blood count. Dr. Aung spent the time he needed to understand my situation and to share his knowledge so that I could truly embark on a healing journey.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Aung for Acupuncture. I was told he was a western trained Dr so better than most other acupuncturists. He has an abnormally long wait time at appointments. I waited 1 Hr before the consult. 30 min in the waiting room and 30 min in his office. From what I observed he stacks patients up and bounces between them to maximize dollars. He may have western medical knowledge but he doesn’t use it in his acupuncture practice. He mixes hi family practice and acupuncture practice to maximize patient flow. He made unsupportable statements by reading my palm and looking at fingertips to determining injury from the length of the crease in my palm and shape of my fingernails. He mixed in information from the consult letter and accompanying medical reports to give a sense of knowledge but it didn’t flow well as he had the details completely mixed up. It appeared the first time he really read the consult letter was the 1 min he spent reading it in front of me. On the consult he gave me a treatment which consisted in 30 seconds to one minute placing of needles then he was out the door and an assistant hooked me up to a tens machine cranked it up, asked if it was too intense then left without adjusting the tens when I indicated she had over cranked the electric on one of the needles. Looking around at his practice a reasonable person will quickly determine this guy is out to maximize the dollars he earns from desperate patients. He has his fingers in too many income earning ventures. If you are considering acupuncture there are other practitioners that will treat you as a client not a cash machine, without the wait times.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Reputable I guess but not sincere. Knowledgeable maybe but not used respectfully.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Aung is a true healer and deeply caring and compassionate. He spends the time that is needed with each patient, so bring a good book to your appointment and relax knowing that time waiting to see him is well worth it.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I think Dr .Aung is wonderful there no word that explain how great he is. He saved my life ,I was depressed and wanted to die when I went to see him .After the first treatment I was able to laugh again I went back and he healed me.I am a client for now 17 years and he is a magician fixing all kind of injury .I am bless to know that great man.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015