You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steven Aung

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Aung is a true healer and deeply caring and compassionate. He spends the time that is needed with each patient, so bring a good book to your appointment and relax knowing that time waiting to see him is well worth it.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I think Dr .Aung is wonderful there no word that explain how great he is. He saved my life ,I was depressed and wanted to die when I went to see him .After the first treatment I was able to laugh again I went back and he healed me.I am a client for now 17 years and he is a magician fixing all kind of injury .I am bless to know that great man.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Not a reputable Doctor in my opinion, he should be in politics instead. Having his staff take out the needles is not professional nor is all the short cuts in his methods in order to see more patients and make more money.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

A true healer! We are blessed to have him in our city. May he be healthy for years to come and continue to see his patients for many more!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr Aung is very kind and knowledgeable. He is very good at what he does. However his staff can be very rude and short. Some of the staff are treating patients with no respect and need to work on their people skills! It is such a shame that such a kind doctor has such rude staff. It ruins some of the entire experience.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I feel so blessed that I am able to see Dr. Aung. I had suffered for 16 years with terrible seasonal allergies and took monthly shots for 6 years with no relief. After only 6 treatments with Dr. Aung, my allergies are 100% gone. I can finally enjoy the outdoors again. I am also being treated for Rheumatoid Arthritis and through acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, I have improved greatly. Dr. Aung is a kind, caring, compassionate, brilliant Doctor. I may have waited a little bit to see him from time to time, but it is so worth it. We are so lucky to have him in Edmonton and I dread the day that he retires. His staff do their best to keep the clinic organized for this very busy doctor. Bless you Dr. Aung.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Dr. Aung is an amazing person: very gentle, patient and soft. It is very unfortunate the staff at the reception aren't as helpful except for Debbie and Julia. Gina is very unpleasant, and has messed up my appointments when I needed them the most. The latest was this year when I had called her on a Monday to ask her to confirm I had an appointment for Thursday of the same week she told me I didn't. But then on that day I got a call from Debbie to let me know I was not at my appointment. When I spoke to Gina, she denied it. The only reason I remembered exactly when and the time I called is that I took note based on previous experience with her when she messed up another appointment. Julia made some mistakes in the past but she is at least pleasant and smiles unlike Gina. Having a bad staff member makes all the difference. But I am so glad to have met Dr. Aung, he is so inspiring and is interested in helping his patients. His daughter Florence works with him too and is also good.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

If you are willing to wait, Dr. Aung is the best you can get. He tends to run behind because he takes as long as necessary with each patient. Wonderful man.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Steven Aung's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Reputable I guess but not sincere. Knowledgeable maybe but not used respectfully."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Aung is a true healer and deeply caring and compassionate. He spends the time that is needed with each patient, so bring a good book to your appointment an..."

December 23, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.aung.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5K 1C4". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 9904 106 Street NW". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804262760".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr .Aung is wonderful there no word that explain how great he is. He saved my life ,I was depressed and wanted to die when I went to see him .After the..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Not a reputable Doctor in my opinion, he should be in politics instead. Having his staff take out the needles is not professional nor is all the short cuts in ..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Adore him! We are lucky to have him here, he helped with lessening my chronic pain"

January 21, 2015