Ratings for Dr. Steven Aung

The very best. Immediate improvement after treatment.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

He said it would take several treatments (appointments) to fix my child's problem. It never happened even after going to about triple that number of appointments. Waste of money and time. He was always vague in his answers when I asked how much longer it would take to fix the problem. I cannot tell whether he is dishonest or just old and losing his judgement/knowledge. Is it just batch after batch of patients who attempt to get fixed here and only the doctor benefits by making the money? The office attitude is that they are doing you a favour and even if you politely question the long delays they basically snap at you. Only the assistants who remove the needles are respectful of the patients.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I think waiting and waiting for an appt you may or may not get is a very inefficient way to care for patients. It's anybody's guess if you get in. When someone is sick consistency in treatment is very crucial to healing. I going to try and find another dr although I like dr Aung it's just too ridiculous to get in.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Wow, I have seen Dr. Aung for acupuncture almost my whole life and was shocked to read some of the negative comments. Anyone who knows him, knows that he has ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST in money but is interested in genuinely helping the sick. So, if you have an issue with wait times, that's fine but go somewhere else... I don't find wait times too bad but everyone has a different experience. Dr. Aung's priority will always be to help as many people as possible- even if it means, he has zero time to take care of himself. Not only that, but it is rare to find not just a brilliant acupuncturist, but also one of the top medical doctors. It is a privilege to see him and I am so fortunate to have had my health maintained because of his treatments over the years.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr Aung is beyond helpful and knowledgeable. He is the best doctor I know. He will help anyone he can

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Very knowledgeable guy but waiting for over 2 hours for appointment is beyond and also park g is very bad.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I'm guessing there are many reviews from his staff in here. Sounds like a knowledgeable doc, but might not be worth the hassle with wait times and his staff

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Unbelievable! You have to go see this man. He is very special!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Waste of time. 5 minutes of "treatment" and 1 hour of waiting

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I am tired of his staff trying to convince me that waiting 2 hours for a SCHEDULED appointment that only lasts 20 minutes is normal. I'm pre-booked for my appointments and already waited two months for the first one. At this point I'm stuck and have no other options. I just wish they would just accept the fact they are inefficient instead blaming me for being impatient.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016