Ratings for Dr. Paulette Laree Foster-Galbraith

Used to see her years ago. Once I explained something that happened years prior to my first visit with her, but hadn't happened since...AND it was nothing she ever treated me for. She put it in my records. Later, within a year or so, we had to let our insurance lapse because of finances and when we tried to get health coverage on me again, I was denied because of SEVERAL things she had put in my medical history that she had NEVER, EVER TREATED ME FOR. And she always flew through the visits after making mention that you had 5 minutes of her precious time. Also, I got a prescription from her for something that she completely misdiagnosed. When I called the office 4 days into taking the medication to let them know that the Rx was doing me no good at all, I was given another appointment so that she could diagnose my condition AGAIN. I asked if I had to pay for this second visit since the misdiagnosis was on her and I was told, well of course. I told her I would not and if I made a mistake in my business and my customer wasn't happy I would feel obligated to redo the job for them at no charge. Shortly after that, I received a letter from her practice stating that I would have to have a stress test. I called her office to get an idea of the cost....turned out to be way more than I could afford so I declined to have it.....soon after that I received a letter on her clinic letterhead that I was being dropped as a patient because I refused to take the stress test. I've since found a much better GP and have had him for years.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I had been to Dr.Galbraith for about a year. I had a growth on my back that she kept saying was nothing. It was a Melanoma.Yes,I have a new Dr.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

My husband and I saw her only once when looking for a family physician when we were new on the coast. She was not friendly, her staff were rude and mostly she put the patient down by her unwillingness to answer questions regarding her credentials. We waited a long time in her waiting room after arriving on time for our appointments as well.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Used this physician for Ten Years, You may have to wait a little longer than scheduled but that is because she takes time with each patient to fully expain condition and answer all questions in a very precise manner. I copmletely disagree with the present rating.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2006

refused to care for hospitalized patient, refused to return or take calls even when told it was an emergency

flag | Submitted March 10, 2006