Ratings for Dr. Paulette Laree Foster-Galbraith

I had been to Dr.Galbraith for about a year. I had a growth on my back that she kept saying was nothing. It was a Melanoma.Yes,I have a new Dr.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

My husband and I saw her only once when looking for a family physician when we were new on the coast. She was not friendly, her staff were rude and mostly she put the patient down by her unwillingness to answer questions regarding her credentials. We waited a long time in her waiting room after arriving on time for our appointments as well.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Used this physician for Ten Years, You may have to wait a little longer than scheduled but that is because she takes time with each patient to fully expain condition and answer all questions in a very precise manner. I copmletely disagree with the present rating.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2006

refused to care for hospitalized patient, refused to return or take calls even when told it was an emergency

flag | Submitted March 10, 2006