Ratings for Dr. H. Ukani

I met Dr Ukani at the hand clinic at RCH. This was the most efficient run clinic I have ever been to in a hospital. While my appointment was a little late I saw Dr Ukani, the physiotherapist, had x-rays taken, was diagnosed and treated, (a shot was given) all in the same clinic I never left the room. Dr. Ukani and his team appear to be very well respected. Do not hesitate to see Dr. Ukani Ukani

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I had a liposuction done by Dr Ukani with really BAD results! My abdomen and back was covered with weird grooves, irregularities, etc. Two thirds of the fat was left. I had to re-do every area, done by him in 6 months! Total waste of money

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I am 3 weeks post op on my TT. The results are amazing. DR Ukani is an amazing doctor, always greets you with a smile. His bedside manner is wonderful, always explains to you what he is doing, he shows he cares about his patients.I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone seeking plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

This is the best surgery I have ever had and the results are excellent, so much so that I have also had other procedures done as well. Dr Ukani, is so friendly, kind, professional and so very skilled. I had read some negative reviews regarding the reception but I found it to be completely opposite. Reshma is so personable, helpful and engaging.....truly lovely. I have recommended Dr. Ukani to everyone that I know 😀

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I brought my elderly mother in for a skin cancer on her face. Dr. Ukani was knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. My mother was promptly booked for surgery and received excellent follow up care. Overall, I am very happy with service provided by Dr. Ukani and his lovely staff.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr.Ukani was very helpful with all the questions I asked and did a fabulous job with my surgery. Any time I had questions or concerns after breast implants I called and he called back that day and was amazing!! I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I had some skin caner removed and he was punctual and diigent. No problems after.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I had breast- LIFT on my aging natural 'D' size breasts., absolutely thrilled couldn't believe the results so beautiful I went on holidays without a care they weren't sloppy floppsy mopsey anymore ! Plus Dr Ukani himself his demeanour so kind & humble , caring , a true Dr ... a pro . My breast were always lovely but now better than ever ! thanks Dr Ukani you've restored my respect fr Dr's

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

It has been 5 years after he did my breast reduction, he did a great job minimal scarring and I could breast feed after.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Ukani recently did my breast reduction. He is a great doctor, answers all of your questions thoroughly and you get the feeling that he actually cares. His receptionist is fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. H. Ukani's Credentials

Dr. H. Ukani is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada. At his practice in Port Moody, BC, Dr. Ukani specializes in surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures for the breasts, body, and face. Popular procedures include breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, liposuction, Botox Cosmetic, and dermal fillers. Please visit Dr. Ukani online for more detailed information and to schedule a consultation!

• English

• Botox injections
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Otoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Port Moody, BC