Ratings for Dr. H. Ukani

I brought my elderly mother in for a skin cancer on her face. Dr. Ukani was knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. My mother was promptly booked for surgery and received excellent follow up care. Overall, I am very happy with service provided by Dr. Ukani and his lovely staff.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr.Ukani was very helpful with all the questions I asked and did a fabulous job with my surgery. Any time I had questions or concerns after breast implants I called and he called back that day and was amazing!! I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I had some skin caner removed and he was punctual and diigent. No problems after.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I had breast- LIFT on my aging natural 'D' size breasts., absolutely thrilled couldn't believe the results so beautiful I went on holidays without a care they weren't sloppy floppsy mopsey anymore ! Plus Dr Ukani himself his demeanour so kind & humble , caring , a true Dr ... a pro . My breast were always lovely but now better than ever ! thanks Dr Ukani you've restored my respect fr Dr's

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

It has been 5 years after he did my breast reduction, he did a great job minimal scarring and I could breast feed after.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Ukani recently did my breast reduction. He is a great doctor, answers all of your questions thoroughly and you get the feeling that he actually cares. His receptionist is fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

My fibromyalgia doctor referred me to Dr. Ukani for breast reduction due to my shoulder and back pain. Dr. Ukani was with me every step of the way. He took care of me like he was taking care of his own mother. Yes! - he gave me back my seventeen year old breast with hardly any scars!! Thank you Dr Ukani and Nina for taking good care of me.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Dr Ukani did my breast reduction and I am absolutely thrilled. It's been 6 weeks and the new, smaller breasts are taking a beautiful shape and are even better than I'd hoped for. Minimal scarring, and he has been helpful and forthcoming with my questions about recovery.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

Dr. Ukani is GREAT!!! He did my breast reduction and I was booked in right away. He is professional, courteous and very good at what he does. He always takes time to explain things. The Nurses at Eagle Ridge all had good things to say about him too. I have no hesitation getting a tummy tuck in future from him as he was so good. His receptionist Nina is AMAZING! She goes above and beyond, and called me from home to make sure I attend a Dr. appt during her vacation time! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Ukani and his staff:)

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr Ukani reattached my almost severed hand last year. He did a very good job. He is an excellent doctor. I have had to do a lot of physiotherapy, and have had a lot of appointments with the doc. He is always kinds and takes time to talk to me. I have regained most of the abilities with my hand and I am back to work. I am very greatful. Thanks.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. H. Ukani's Credentials

Dr. H. Ukani is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada. At his practice in Port Moody, BC, Dr. Ukani specializes in surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures for the breasts, body, and face. Popular procedures include breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, liposuction, Botox Cosmetic, and dermal fillers. Please visit Dr. Ukani online for more detailed information and to schedule a consultation!

• English