Dr. H. Ukani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. H. Ukani

I came in to see Dr. Ukani for a consultation for cosmetic surgery. I found him personable and very knowledgeable. I came armed with questions and he was able to answer all of them. I booked my surgery with him and must say am very pleased with my results. Great Doctor, great staff.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I was sent to see Dr. Ukani for skin cancer on my face. I was very worried about it. He was kind and reassuring during the consultation, and that made me feel better. The surgery went very well, and I can barely see the scar. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I am devastated with the result of my breast augmentation. I keep trying to be ok with the results but the truth is he screwed up and now I am left with 2 different breasts I have been told by another surgeon that the only way to completely fix them is by doing the entire surgery again so starting from scratch. Dr Ukani has somewhat compensated me for being unsatisfied but I want them redone but can't afford it. I talk myself into being ok and then I have a anxiety attack because I'm not ok at all. So I will continue to post to warn people to do your research. I thought I did but now I look back and see that I saw what I wanted to see. If you're not happy don't feel bad about going back it's your body and your money. He should have offered to fix the problem not offer to give me a couple of grand back. It wasn't enough to pay someone to fix them. I took the money because I thought there was nothing I could do. I have not spent a dime of it!!!and until I save enough to get them redone or he offers to redo them I will continue to post to raise awareness.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I had been waiting years to have breast augmentation and finally had the money to do it. I did my research and although Dr. Ukani did not seem as if he was the top guy he seemed very capable and his reviews were good. His office was well run by the girls up front and he was very pleasant. I was a bit thrown off when his website illuded to the fact that he had a machine that could show you what you would look like etc but instead he shows me an album with a few pages of pictures and then gives me a bra to try implants in AND then brings in a mirror and props it up against the wall (maybe they should have been warning signs). After my surgery my boobs looked good except from day one I kept saying that one was quite a bit different than the other. Every time I went and saw me he would somehow get me to believe everything was fine. It has now been 8 months and one nipple is half an inch lower than the other. He said there is such a subtle difference nothing can really be done. I also have been mentioning over the months that one is bigger, has a different consistency and shape than the other. I finally went and had a second opinion. Turns out that he made a narrow pocket on one which makes it fuller and makes it protrude more and a wide pocket on the other which makes it flatter on top and squish out the side, the flat one's nipple is lower because it is not being pulled up because it isn't full. Bottom line...if I wanted to have them look even which of course is what I wanted in the first place I would need 100% new surgery to start over. What he can do is move my nipple which will leave me with a permanent scar around the nipple and will not change the fact that one is full and protrudes and the other is flat and squished but it will give the "appearance" when wearing a shirt without a bra that they are even. So I give him a low score. I spent a lot of money to get a result that I am less than happy about. I gave all 1's because they didn't have a category that fits. Staff were great! Dr was nice but surgery result was poor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I met Dr Ukani at the hand clinic at RCH. This was the most efficient run clinic I have ever been to in a hospital. While my appointment was a little late I saw Dr Ukani, the physiotherapist, had x-rays taken, was diagnosed and treated, (a shot was given) all in the same clinic I never left the room. Dr. Ukani and his team appear to be very well respected. Do not hesitate to see Dr. Ukani Ukani

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I had a liposuction done by Dr Ukani with really BAD results! My abdomen and back was covered with weird grooves, irregularities, etc. Two thirds of the fat was left. I had to re-do every area, done by him in 6 months! Total waste of money

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I am 3 weeks post op on my TT. The results are amazing. DR Ukani is an amazing doctor, always greets you with a smile. His bedside manner is wonderful, always explains to you what he is doing, he shows he cares about his patients.I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone seeking plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

This is the best surgery I have ever had and the results are excellent, so much so that I have also had other procedures done as well. Dr Ukani, is so friendly, kind, professional and so very skilled. I had read some negative reviews regarding the reception but I found it to be completely opposite. Reshma is so personable, helpful and engaging.....truly lovely. I have recommended Dr. Ukani to everyone that I know 😀

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I brought my elderly mother in for a skin cancer on her face. Dr. Ukani was knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. My mother was promptly booked for surgery and received excellent follow up care. Overall, I am very happy with service provided by Dr. Ukani and his lovely staff.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr.Ukani was very helpful with all the questions I asked and did a fabulous job with my surgery. Any time I had questions or concerns after breast implants I called and he called back that day and was amazing!! I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. H. Ukani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. H. Ukani is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada. At his practice in Port Moody, BC, Dr. Ukani specializes in surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures for the breasts, body, and face. Popular procedures include breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, liposuction, Botox Cosmetic, and dermal fillers. Please visit Dr. Ukani online for more detailed information and to schedule a consultation!

• English

• Botox injections
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Otoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)

Oxford