Ratings for Dr. Bev Brilz

I love Dr.Brilz! She was my Dr. for 2 out of 3 pregnancies. She addressed any concerns I had and her staff were friendly! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Brilz is a blessing to wainwright community. she delivered my boy and circumcised him too. She's the epitome of what medical practitioner should be. I miss her caring nature as i have moved from wainwright.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Knows her stuff. Awesome with kids. One of the best docs in town

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Having an 8 year old child who was overweight I took her to the doctor and Brilz simply said "Every child looks like that". My daughter had to wear XL, after we moved we discovered she had hypothyroidism. I do not recommend this doctor whatsoever

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Very Good Doc! She delivered me and she delivered my child.. She is very good with children and listens to whatever you have to say. Although the thinks pills solve everything, she is still a good doc!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

BEST DOC EVER! she has been my doc for years and she delivered me and my kid.. shes wonderful with children and she's not afraid to refer you to specialists! very comfortable talking to her!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr Brilz Is the best Doctor ever. I am so appreciative to be her patient even more so now that I have experienced Ontario Dr's. She cared for me for my first two pregnancies and was always available to me and so knowledgeable! She is sweet and genuinely cares about me and my boys so much so that when she found out my son got deathly ill in Ontario she want to know how he was and be updated by my mother. I honestly and in tears knowing that I will be her patient again and I will finally be in good hands again. I will never be unappreciative of her ever again and will never let any one talk down about her to me. You are a great and loving person Dr Brilz and you give up so much of your time and life to caring for us.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

every story has two sides, it would be wise to not ask dr. Google, when in doubt contact the CPSA.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr Brilz saved my life.I was 38 weeks pregnant with my second baby. i was admitted to Wainwright hospital due to i had severe pain at my abdomen. the nurse call De Vos because he is my baby's doctor. instead of coming immediately, De Vos made me wait for almost 7 hours to check on me and made me wait another 4 hours to get ultrasound done. that was 11 hours while i was in the hospital. i was dying at the ultrasound room, my blood flushed out and i was loosing conscience. Dr Brilz stepped up and realized my life was in danger. she rushed me to the surgery and performed and emergence Caesarean for me. I was saved, but unfortunately my daughter die due to the oxygen deprivation. i met a worst Doctor in the world--Werner De Vos, but i met a good doctor, Brilz who saved my life. without her knowledge, her determination and her care, i would already gone with my daughter and wouldn't be able to share this story here.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I saw dr brilz while my usual doctor was on holidays during my last pregnancy. She was always friendly with me and my other children and always answered my questions.... She ended up delivering me when i went into labour a month early and Was great! She listend to me and what i wanted and needed to do! Was by far one of my easiest deliveries ( i have had 4) and a large part of that was because of her !

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014