Ratings for Dr. Bev Brilz

My daughter had an eye infection and when she finally made it to the hospital after finishing her meal at home she grabbed a pen from her shirt pocket( which had food stains on it...and pulled my daughters eye lid down and up with it....before i could even respond she put the pen back in her pocket and said yep eye infection and then left room saying there would be prescription at desk...I had very bad stomach pains which she just dismissed without tests and then turned out to be my appendix....Her clinic is only saved by Dr Colthrust who is now my doctor...he is efficient, thorough and has an excellent bedside manner...he never rushes or overbooks and genuinely cares about his patients...I would not even walk past her clinic if not for him...Dr Brilz told my dad who was having a heart attack that he had a bad migraine caused by arthritis of the head...she is rude and generally not very polite to people that I have seen. Other people I know though have loved her so maybe she is just choosy of who she wants to treat but that doesn't seem very professional for someone taking Hippocratic oath. The comments from others over her weight and obesity seem petty and shouldn't have anything to do with her ability to be a Dr, just maybe not a nutritionalist.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

I was mortified when I got my gf to ask about her adenoids Dr. Brilz looked confused I explained that they where the glands in your throat, she looked like she was just asked he square root of infinity I said people get them removed a lot for snoreing she told me it was ok girls don’t have them ....... I was flabbergasted 😲 how does Dr. Brilz not know basic human anatomy , what’s worse is instead of

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

She knows her stuff, however has horrible bedside manner. Defiantly preferred Dr. Devos over her in the delivery room!! He has such calming presence. I also feel brilz is just to busy and is maybe starting to slip up on a few things! As a doctor you should not be having slip ups as it could result in someone’s life!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I love Dr.Brilz! She was my Dr. for 2 out of 3 pregnancies. She addressed any concerns I had and her staff were friendly! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Brilz is a blessing to wainwright community. she delivered my boy and circumcised him too. She's the epitome of what medical practitioner should be. I miss her caring nature as i have moved from wainwright.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Knows her stuff. Awesome with kids. One of the best docs in town

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Having an 8 year old child who was overweight I took her to the doctor and Brilz simply said "Every child looks like that". My daughter had to wear XL, after we moved we discovered she had hypothyroidism. I do not recommend this doctor whatsoever

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Very Good Doc! She delivered me and she delivered my child.. She is very good with children and listens to whatever you have to say. Although the thinks pills solve everything, she is still a good doc!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

BEST DOC EVER! she has been my doc for years and she delivered me and my kid.. shes wonderful with children and she's not afraid to refer you to specialists! very comfortable talking to her!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr Brilz Is the best Doctor ever. I am so appreciative to be her patient even more so now that I have experienced Ontario Dr's. She cared for me for my first two pregnancies and was always available to me and so knowledgeable! She is sweet and genuinely cares about me and my boys so much so that when she found out my son got deathly ill in Ontario she want to know how he was and be updated by my mother. I honestly and in tears knowing that I will be her patient again and I will finally be in good hands again. I will never be unappreciative of her ever again and will never let any one talk down about her to me. You are a great and loving person Dr Brilz and you give up so much of your time and life to caring for us.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014