Ratings for Dr. David Butera

Havent had a bad experience yet. Great prices. Very knowledgeable and gentle. And very kind staff. I had my wisdom teeth out this morning and i could probably have worked tonight ( i took 3 days off as a precaution).

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Butera repaired two teeth in Jan 2016, not even a year later they were both started falling apart and hurting. When I went and spoke with him about this he refused to see the problem & sent me away with sore broken teeth. This is unacceptable behaviour from a professioal. Now I'm suffering & I need to pay to have them repaired again. Dr. Butera does not stand behind his work & I wouldn't recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist in the Haliburton highland area.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Removed a tooth from my mother and left the root even after she went back a second time, It ended up costing her almost $800.00 for a dental surgeon to remove it all because he didn't xray again to be sure and insisted there was nothing wrong.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Butera and his staff are tops in my (and it seems others) book. Very caring. Very calming and very knowledgeable. Staff are so friendly and happy. I actually look forward to going to the Dentist.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Very professional and great chair side manner, the staff is very welcoming. I've tried all the dentists in the area and Dr Butera is the best.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

very professional but also down to earth in a very relaxed atmosphere which eases the stress of going to the dentist. also good with kids.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Dr. Butera is very friendly and professional. Excellent care in a very nice atmosphere. Great staff.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Have always been treated with respect and caring Knowledge every time I see Dr. Butera and his staff. Thank you so much with all you have done for me since arriving in Haliburton .

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

David is a great, friendly dentist. Always has time to explain an make you' feel comfortable. .keep up the great work. Thank you Jason r

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

The coutesy and professionalism of Dr. Buttera and his staff were great. Surgical extractions and a new denture are not an easy thing to deal with but with Dr. David and his staff the transition has been smooth, I felt secure and safe with the knowledge that he and his team showed me during this time

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012