Ratings for Dr. Igor Pasisnitchenko

With Dr.Igor I placed four front implants. Before placing of implants doctor made me bone grafting. My case was really not easy because it were front teeth. Before I decided to put implants I very worried about many things: pain, healing, how it will look, etc. My worries about the pain went away on the first day of surgery (extractions and bone grafting).His confidence and spirit calmed me in the first few minutes. There was no pain during and after first surgery as well as during the following surgeries (including implant surgery) and other procedures. I felt no pain or swelling at all even on the first night and next day after surgery. Also there were no healing problems at all. And finally I am very glad with the result. And I can say with certainty this doctor is a true master of his craft and you can calmly trust him.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Dr. Igor is an excellent doctor. However, his staff one in particular is rude and have no customer service skills. This alone will make me reconsider doctor. Overall, his assistants in the back are pleasant and the general facility is warm and welcoming.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

В мой первый визит к доктору Игорю Пасиснитченко я обратился по рекомендации друзей за, как говорится, " вторым мнением ". Накануне я был на приеме у англо говорящего дантиста и тот нашел у меня проблем на более чем 4 тыс. долларов, причем предложил вылечить меня немедленно, тут же , и был недоволен, когда я сказал, что хочу обратиться forsecond opinion. Доктор Игорь первым делом назначил рентген. снимки, внимательно осмотрел меня и сказал, что ничего срочного нет и, соответственно, тактика должна быть " не чипай". Денег за обследование не взял ( !!! ). Время показало, что доктор Игорь оказался 100% прав. Недавно заболел зуб мудрости. Конечно, поехал к доктору Игорю. Диагноз был краток : " надо удалять ". " Сколько ? " Цена удивила - раза в три меньше, чем мой бывший брал. Пока обсуждали достоинства и недостатки спортивных браслетов, зуб был удален " без шума и пыли ". Вот это - профессионал ! Edward Vysman, очень даже благодарный пациент.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

The dentist was nice and knowledgeable. Though, after the appointment I saw that he set me up for a special cleaning that he had not mention to me. (Some, not all don't have much of a friendly attitude. When it's at the front desk you have to talk to them every time you go.) So as I told the desk that I could not afford it at the moment and I left. After a few weeks I called them up to set up just a general cleaning, since that was something my insurance covers. When went into the office before I got my teeth clean I asked the girl twice to make sure that I was just getting the general cleaning. Since I was new there, I though how she was cleaning is how they do it at that office. (not like she num my mouth or anything.) As I went to check out the woman charged me for that special cleaning. I couldn't help but, freak out and cry. I called my insurance and was able to get in down. They even charge if you bleed at all. I'm glad I have the insurance cause, it would even be wayyy more for all of that. So make sure if you just want a "general cleaning" you have to tell them you want a "Prophylaxis cleaning". After all that (both times) I just felt like all they want is my money. Also some review and information that I have looked up before I saw him were not all true. He doesn't do things like root canals and I'm sure a few more.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

very nice and knowledgeable doctor. I high recommend. I have a phobia of dentists but Dr. Igor did a very good job. I finally found my dentist. I will definitely come back to him in the future. The procedures were painless and quick. I liked everything.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr.Pasisnitchenko the best dentist in Miami,very proffesional.I'm very happy with my new smile.Thank you doctor Igor!!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

I've been going to this office for nearly ten years. They are very friendly and know me by name. The staff is super multicultural; they speak at least 5 different languages between them all. I thought that was cool. They always give a great cleaning and great advice. I've never had a cavity in my life! They did my invisalign too. And the staff turnover is super low--which is a great sign. Dr. Igor extracted my wisdom teeth too. Never felt a thing before, during, or after the procedure.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Dr. P is the best dentist that i've ever had. I got a broken molar extracted and had a root canal and crown put on. Other dentists would not touch it, and referred me to an oral surgeon. That speaks in volumes!!! He's the very best!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr. Igor is a very good doctor who listens and helps. He is very clean and intelegent. He has great prices and will work with you if you ask for help. I am the biggest wuss when it comes to dentists, he is the only Dr who knows how to deal with me.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Highly recommended by a friend. I had a tooth bonded and he did a perfect job. I have had very good dental work done in the past in another state so I know the difference and am very fussy. He was very knowledgeable and honest. Did not try to sell services that I did not need. Would definitely see him again. Very reasonable fees for services.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008