Ratings for Dr. Sumer L. Daiza

I interviewed 5 plastic surgeons before I finally made my decision to have my mommy makeover. Yes, I am pretty neurotic but didn't feel comfortable with any doctor until I met her. She was my fifth consult and had I seen her first, I probably would not have looked any further. Her bedside manner is impeccable and her surgical talent is amazing. Not only that, but her post op care has been second to none. I had breast augmentation with silicone implants and a lift with tummy tuck and liposuction of flanks and bra rolls. My incisions all look beautiful, very fine lines that she assures me will fade by the end of the year. I initially was worried that one of my implants was higher than the other so I went in and she reassured me to just be patient and that things would settle in a few weeks. Imagine that, she was right! My shape at 5 months looks better than it ever has, even before my 3 children. My implants (350 cc high profile) are absolutely perfect for my frame and perfectly symmetric. My waistline is beautiful and I have a beautiful hour glass. She has seen me at every visit and I have never had to wait at her office. Her staff is so nice and friendly that I like to hang out and at the front desk sometimes. She has now done 2 Botox treatments for my frown lines and I will be scheduling fillers for my cheeks and lips for my Christmas present. She has been compassionate, honest and just a wonderful person to work with. I love her! She has changed my life forever and my husband is thankful to her also!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Sumer Daiza is an expert injector. I am very happy with my Juvederm and Botox injections. Price was $599 for one syringe for my lips, including numbing cream and injection by the plastic surgeon herself. It blows my mind as to why anyone would go see someone who does facials for injections into the face. I used points to get some dollars off of Botox and am very happy. My Botox lasts almost 4 months so it's worth it!!! My mother in law sees an aesthetician who offers Groupon Botox and she has to go in every month so paying the one time fee is better than going in and paying every month but simple minded people do not understand the math. ;) Dr. Daiza and staff offer excellent service and the best care. Very happy - 7 years now and counting!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Daiza. I chose her from 5 plastic surgeons to perform a "Mommy Makeover," not only because of her double Board certification and compelling before-and-afters, but because of her empathy and sincere concern for me as a patient and as a person. She goes above and beyond in the name of safety, which helps put you at ease for what would be a really traumatic procedure for the body, AND provides her personal cell number so that follow-up is a two-way street. I would do this all over again, as long as I do it with her. And oh, yeah, my bod looks fantastic, exactly the way I hoped it would. I can understand why people come from all over to see her. She is exactly what anyone would want in a plastic surgeon. She LIVES for this, and Sabrina, her principal officer support, is the perfect extension to her. I cannot imagine finding a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I recently had breast reduction surgery done by Dr. Sumer Daiza. I had this surgery to alleviate pain in my back being caused by my large breasts. From my first consultation to my follow up care. . . .Sumer Daiza was absolutely incredible and the best she could be. She really cares about her patients. . . explains everything. . answers all questions. . . and makes you feel totally unafraid about surgery. She prepares you wonderfully so you know exactly what to expect. Her staff from the receptionist to nurses and everyone else is equally magnificent!!! They all go way out of their way to do anything and everything for you. The whole process was just perfect!!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I went to a few breast augmentation consultations before I made my decision, but felt like a majority of doctors cared more about business than having the patient's best interest in mind. When I had my consultation with Dr. Daiza I immediately felt comfortable. She is such a kind doctor and really spends time with her patients, from start to finish. She worked with me on finding out what sizes would look best for my body type, and had me bring in "inspiration" pictures to find out the proportions I liked. On surgery day she was very calming, as was the entire staff. They really made me feel at ease! She also conducted every follow up appointment instead of allowing another provider to follow up. As for my results, I am beyond thrilled with the outcome. I went from not even filling a 32A, to a full C cup (350cc). My breasts had been an insecurity of mine since I was 14, and I knew I wanted to get them done to be more proportionate to my body. With Dr. Daiza they turned out even better than I could have hoped for! 6 weeks later they are already looking more natural and feeling much softer. My scars are almost completely healed, and I did not lose nipple sensitivity. I can without a doubt say that Dr. Daiza made this the most comfortable and satisfying procedure I have ever experienced!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Daiza was fantastic. She was kind, compassionate and gentle. Back in the early 1990's I had a botched breast surgery that had been painful and some what life altering. I was afraid to go back into surgery, but Dr. Daiza was patient and understanding. Her before and after pictures of previous patients speak for themselves and she's double board certified. I couldn't be happier with my results. I feel like Dr.Daiza has given me my youth back.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Daiza was wonderful, thoughtful, compassionate and understood what I wanted better than I did. I'm a 58 year old woman and I got breast implants to rid myself of my small saggy old breasts. I couldn't be happier with the results. I was wanting a full "C" and to my delight, I ended up slightly larger. I now have a figure I never dreamed I could have!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr Daiza is an extremely talented surgeon who surpassed all my expectations. I had a Mommy makeover-tuck and augmentation and I am thrilled with the results. She and her staff Sabrina were more than helpful and caring throughout the process and always available to answer questions and help me, even after hours. I would highly recommend Dr Daiza-this was money well spent! I can't believe the results--truly phenomenal and at 40...better than I looked at 20!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

My mom had a tummy by dr daiza several years ago and the results are amazing her tummy is to this day still flat and I am considering a tummy tuck and dr daiza will be the one to do my tummy tuck!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Daiza is an amazing plastic surgeon! I had a tummy tuck and liposuction 9 weeks ago and couldn't be more thrilled with my results. It really has changed the way I look at myself and has increased my self esteem 100%! Dr. Daiza is very knowledgeable but more than that she is compassionate and caring and has excellent bedside manner. She was there for me every step of the way even when I called her on Christmas Eve with a concern. I love Dr. Daiza and would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015