Ratings for Dr. Nicole Fox

One of the best and most knowledgeable chiropractors in the city

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

She was opinionated and not compassionate or friendly or helpful. I was not impressed. Would never see her again!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr Nicole always goes the extra mile to get you back on track. If she isn't able to get results she is honest and will refer you to someone who can help. She is always going to conferences and learning new techniques and ways to make her patients healthier.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Works on the areas that you indicate. Does additional adjustments as required. Does not require return visits to complete the adjustment. Very helpful in suggesting exercises / stretches.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

The best chiropractor I have ever visited. She is an amazing, caring practioner with the ability to eliminate chronic pain. I drive 90 minutes to see her and it's worth it.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

Dr. Nicki is awesome, I had never been to a chiropractor before and she fixed me up in no time. She is super friendly and professional. Her knowledge in the field is cutting edge and she has lots of experience with athletes. Wonderful service, would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

Dr. Nick fixed me, she has done things that have made me fell better than I have for years.And I don't like chiropractors.....

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

The greatest Chiropractor I've ever had. she has mastered skills that have improved my health immensely! She's friendly and genuinely cares! She's wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. Nicole is extremely knowledgable and her techniques are cutting-edge. She helped me get rid of my sciatic pain when no other chiropractor or massage therapist could. I no longer feel like an old woman! She's very personable and easy going. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Very up-to-date. Excellent knowledge. Extremely caring.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007