Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Hedaya

This body is the only one I get in this lifetime. I can't return it to Bloomingdale's if I don't like it anymore so I find the best in class when looking for a doctor. I have been treated by integrative doctors since the 80's and know at this point who knows his/her stuff and who's simply marketing themselves as integrative. I was becoming more anxious as the years went on (and frighteningly) forgetful. New to the area, my then doctor told me I was fine; this was normal for my age. I wasn't fine. I found Dr. Hedaya through the Institute for Functional Medicine. He sent sent me a comprehensive intake packet to complete, computerized testing to do online, asked me to bring in all lab tests I had, going back as far as I had them. He spent 3 1/2 hours with me at the initial appointment. He looked at my lab tests, did a physical exam, reviewed my intake questions and tests, spoke with my husband, and my mother and then told me what he thought the sources of my problem were and how it developed. Dr. Hedaya recommended some tests to get the information to make a plan for me. My next appointment was 90 minutes and he reviewed my tests and detailed my plan. I continued seeing him as it suited my needs. As a unexpected bonus, Dr. Hedaya was very responsive to my emails. I'm thrilled to report that I feel better than I ever did.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I have been to so many different doctors. Each has his/her own view of what to do medically and NONE of them talk to one another. Dr. Hedaya is like seeing 5 doctors in one. He looks at 7 different bodily systems and understands how the interact and effect one another. I would have paid twice the amount to finally have ONE doctor who could look at me as a WHOLE person.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Top notch. He tests and analyzes for vitamin and other issues as well as purely psychological issues, and treats accordingly. He's extremely knowledgeable, even keeping up on which labs do which tests best, which companies have the best quality control on supplements, and so on. Expensive but worth it.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Dr. Robert J. Hedaya's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Chevy Chase, MD